Our emotions are the source of most dreams, whether nightmares or not. Both pleasant dreams and terrible nightmares are a normal everyday reality for everyone, while some of them are familiar to most of us. Here are 10 most common nightmares and their meaning.
1. Serious illness
Agony of the unknown, difficulty accepting a reality.
2. Assault or injury
Fear of others and the alleged violence (verbal or physical) we expect from somebody.
3. Car accident
Difficulty in control of one’s life or living a life out of control.
Experiencing a stressful situation or being under too much pressure.
5. Falling down
Fear of heights, difficulty to keep control over one’s life or even fear of death.
6. Teeth falling out
Being unable to face a situation, actions out of control and lack of energy.
7. Disorientation, being lost on unfamiliar roads
Experiencing a life out of control or being unable to decide in which direction one should go. Also lack of concentration on specific directions.
8. Failure at an exam
Feeling nervous and unprepared about something in the future or a task/an action that was not done as it should have been.
9. Being naked in a public place
Feeling vulnerable or exposed to something or someone, being anxious about the secrets that should not be revealed.
10. Being chased
Trying to avoid an unpleasant situation, sense of removal from reality.
Latest posts by Valerie (see all)
- 5 Everyday Habits That Kill Your Intelligence - October 5, 2015
- 3 Careers That Will Expand Your Consciousness - September 21, 2015
- Why Today’s Singles Are Looking For Love Online - June 20, 2015
- 40 Weird Historical Facts You Didn’t Learn In School - November 5, 2014
- Amazing Facts about the Psychology of Learning and Memory - September 21, 2014