- More i-Phones are sold than children are born every day in the world.
- Research has shown that people tend to believe something more easily if you whisper it.
- If someone rips labels from beer bottles, it means that he is sexually frustrated.
- 92% of people who surf the Internet have searched their name on Google.
- Blue-eyed people have more tolerance to alcohol.
- There are 3 Fridays the 13th in 2012 and there is a 13-week gap between them. This will happen again in 666 years.
- The average person tells 4 lies a day.
- 75% of people try to fall asleep in the morning in order to continue a dream they had before waking.
- Emotional pain lasts only for 13 minutes. Anything beyond is self inflicted.
- One is more likely to die from lack of sleep than of hunger. You can live up to two weeks without food and only 10 days without sleep.
- Write “do a barrel roll” on Google and see what will happen…
- 76% of students pretend to pay attention to the lesson in order not to be asked a question by the teacher.
- After reading this you will realize that the the brain doesn’t recognize a second “the”.
- It is estimated that at any given time 7% of the world population is drunk.
- According to National Geographic, there is the possibility that redheads will disappear by 2060.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,