1. Parallel lines intersect in space.
2. Feng Shui was originally the art of decorating graves.
3. When sneezing, all bodily functions stop, even heart.
4. Duck’s quack does not echo.
5. The largest number of push-ups at a time is 46 001.
6. Snake can sleep for three years.
7. The length of hair that grows on the head of an average person in a lifetime is 725 kilometers.
8. Gold is such a rare metal, that every one hour in the world more iron is found than gold has been ever found.
9. The heart of the white whale is of the Volkswagen Beetle size.
10. 100 million sex acts occur every day around the world. Only 910,000 of these end with fertilization.
11. Ithyphallophobia is the fear of an erection.
12. One billion seconds is about 37 years.
13. Chameleon tongue is twice the length of its body.
14. Michael Jordan was not accepted to a basketball team in a second year of college because of his small stature.
15. The cost of bribes in Kenya account for one third of the household budget.
16. Runner is able to pass a race car ahead for the first 10 meters.
17. Hummingbird is the only bird that can fly backwards.
18. Giant Komodo lizards attack even on deer and wild boar.
19. One in four Americans has been shown on TV.
20. Half of men do not wash their hands after using the toilet.
21. If you feed a yellow canary with red pepper, the color of its feathers will become bright orange.
22. To crack a nut, it is enough to put it in hot water for 48 hours.
23. There is a carrying wives championship in Finland. The winner receives an amount of beer equivalent to the weight of his wife.
24. Eagles mate in the air.
25. Drivers kill more deer than hunters do.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017
- 5 Lessons the Fall Season Teaches Us about Life - November 14, 2017
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,