Human brain, just like muscles, needs training, otherwise it quickly loses the ability to think. But how to make your brain work, if your job is monotonous and you do not have neither time nor desire to solve crosswords and puzzles?
The point is to find such brain training problems, the solution of which will not require much time and effort. Here is a list of simple, but effective brain training tips:
1. Change your clothing
Scientists say that diverse clothing not only helps you look better, but also
changes the way of thinking.
2. Try to learn sign language
Of course, learning sign language is not an easy task, especially when there is no urgent need, but it significantly develops the ability of sense perception.
3. Learn new routes and places
Do you get to work over the same route every day? Do you visit the same place when going out with your friends? Forget it! Change your routes and visit as many new places as you can.
4. Get up earlier
The best time for brain activity is the time until noon. So there is no reason to stay in bed until midday – better go to bed an hour earlier.
5. Make up jokes
Sense of humor is necessary and can be developed. Coming up with new jokes sharpens the brain and wit.
6. Turn off the light at night
This exercise trains memory and concentration. In the evening, when you come home, do not turn on the lights and for some time move around in the dark – thus you will involve all the senses, except the eyes.
7. Change the operative hand
If you are right handed, try for one day a week to do everything with the left hand: eat, type, brush your teeth, and even write.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017
- 5 Lessons the Fall Season Teaches Us about Life - November 14, 2017
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,