The Future Control Project focuses primarily on a new mobile application that requires access to the personal data of social networks, bank accounts, e-mail, calendar, messages, calls, etc. The algorithm of the app will analyze the information and provide predictions for the future. Future Control is going to be a kind of reminder-assistant, something similar to what is offered by Google Now.
Google Now is a personalized search service from Google Inc, implemented in the Google Search app for Android and iOS. It uses natural language processing to answer questions, make recommendations and perform various actions. The service responds to various user requests and displays information based on user preferences, predicting them based on their habits and mode of the day.
However, it is expected that Future Control can go beyond the possibilities of Google Now and ‘predict’ things that Google knows nothing about. For example, the device may advise a user to buy flowers to his girlfriend because of her bad mood.
As planned by the Israeli designer, each owner of the app will receive personalized ‘predictions’ in a form of a projection using a small desktop gadget or “smart” watches.
Copyright © 2016 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
Latest posts by Valerie (see all)
- 4 Things That Will Never Make You Happy - May 11, 2016
- Nurse Reveals 5 Most Common Regrets People Have Before They Die - May 10, 2016
- 8 Highly Contagious Behaviors, According to Science - May 4, 2016
- Study Reveals the Reason Why You Should Be Wary of Overly Nice People - April 28, 2016
- New Study Reveals What a Brain on LSD Actually Looks Like and This Is Eye-Opening - April 20, 2016