We tend to think that luck is an undefined power of kindness that comes from the universe. Sometimes it is indeed so, but many things we call “fatal” are not always associated with the fate. Instead, these things are the direct result of our actions. Even in order to win the lottery, you first need to buy a lottery ticket.
Psychological studies show that people who consider themselves lucky behave differently from those who believe they are not. Luck is a way of life, which can be changed. See how lucky people think and learn from them!
1. They properly use the time
Seize the day, because time is relentless. Lucky people make time their ally and do not let the opportunities go lost because of fear of failure.
2. They consider themselves lucky
Lucky people believe that they are lucky so they face life openly and with optimism. Thus, they are always in an advantageous position and see before them only challenges, not obstacles.
3. They don’t confuse luck with the unexpected
Life is full of unexpected events but it does not determine the destiny of every person. Coincidences are everywhere around us, but luck is a personal matter. An unpleasant outcome that is influenced by external factors does not determine if a person is lucky or not.
4. They are more careful
Lucky people are not ruled by stress and thus keep their temper in all circumstances. This makes them properly use their strengths and always remain focused and effective.
Latest posts by Valerie (see all)
- Sleep Research Reveals Scary and Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know about Sleep - September 20, 2017
- How to Deal with a Difficult Boss and Cope in a Toxic Work Environment - April 12, 2017
- 4 Natural Healing Solutions That Have Proven Health Benefits - April 3, 2017
- Cryogenic Freezing: the Present and Future of This Futuristic Technology - March 27, 2017
- Like Dark Humour? Psychology Reveals Something Interesting about You - March 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,