Every person has moments when he needs to do a lot of things in a very short time. Your head is spinning, you are short of time and just need to relax. What to do? You should find a way to quickly restore power. I recommend these two methods that despite their simplicity are very effective. With the help of them your mind will totally restore power in just 15-20 minutes! The more exhausted you are, the more obvious the effect will be.
Take a cup of espresso. It is important to drink it in one gulp. Then lie down, relax, close your eyes and have a sleep for 15-20 minutes, but not more! The fact is that this exact stretch of time is needed to make coffee become active in the intestine and provide a slight awakening from the dream. You shouldn’t sleep longer because in this case you will leave REM sleep (rapid eye movement sleep) and enter the long sleep phase. Then it will require enormous effort to wake up.
There is another simple way to quickly restore the resources of your mind and body. It will help in case when you are so exhausted that your eyes are closing on their own and you feel about to fall asleep. So lie down and take a metallic pen or any other heavy object in your hand. Make sure that your hand is exactly above the floor. Thus, you will fall asleep, tightly holding a pen, until you enter the REM sleep phase and your muscles relax. Then the pen will fall out of your hand and the sound of its hitting the floor will awake you.
Whatever method you choose, the result will be a clear mind. You will feel rested and energized. Of course, the body can’t fully rest during such a short period of time, but it will be possible to start doing your tasks with a clear head.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,