Researchers at Harvard University and the University of Hamilton in Ontario, Canada claim that if there is life in the known galaxies then the look of the aliens will not differ much from our own because DNA is a “universal constant” and cannot create forms of monsters that look like lizards and have twelve feet.
The given course of different climatic conditions on the planets in our universe makes scientists assume that the look of the aliens would have small differences compared with the one of humans, allowing them to withstand the extremely low temperatures or lack of gravity.
“Thermodynamics is fundamental. However, there is a theory that states that even on planets with very low temperatures the living beings are able to survive, settling in underground tunnels or mitigating the problem with the help of technology,” says Ralph Pudritz who believes that it is extremely self-centered to think that we are alone out there…
Copyright © 2016 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
- 5 Times You Know You Are Rebelling Against Modern Society (Even If It Doesn’t Feel This Way) - November 5, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016
- 5 Struggles of Being a Cold Person with a Sensitive Soul - August 16, 2016