LanguageTool is an Open Source language checker for English and German language.
This is a rule-based language checker that will find errors for which a rule is defined in its XML configuration files. Rules for more complicated errors can be written in Java.
You can think of LanguageTool as a tool to detect errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect, e.g. mixing up there/their, no/now etc. It can also detect a limited amount of grammar mistakes. It does not include spell checking.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- New Study Confirms That Friends Have Similar DNA - July 16, 2014
- New Study Reveals What Happens in the Brain on Psychedelics - July 10, 2014
- European Mathematicians ‘Prove’ the Existence of God - July 4, 2014
- How Will the World Change by 2025? - July 3, 2014
- Computer Simulation Confirms the Possibility of Time Travel - July 1, 2014