LanguageTool is an Open Source language checker for English and German language.
This is a rule-based language checker that will find errors for which a rule is defined in its XML configuration files. Rules for more complicated errors can be written in Java.
You can think of LanguageTool as a tool to detect errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect, e.g. mixing up there/their, no/now etc. It can also detect a limited amount of grammar mistakes. It does not include spell checking.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Signs You Have Found Your Path in Life - May 20, 2016
- 8 Struggles of Being a Deep Thinker in the Modern World - May 13, 2016
- 5 Life-Changing Decisions You Need to Make Before You’re 30 - December 7, 2015
- Comic Captures What the World Is Like for Socially Anxious People - October 16, 2015
- 5 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - October 1, 2015