LanguageTool is an Open Source language checker for English and German language.
This is a rule-based language checker that will find errors for which a rule is defined in its XML configuration files. Rules for more complicated errors can be written in Java.
You can think of LanguageTool as a tool to detect errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect, e.g. mixing up there/their, no/now etc. It can also detect a limited amount of grammar mistakes. It does not include spell checking.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- Rosetta Probe Data Refute the Theory That Earth’s Water Came from Comets - December 13, 2014
- Swiss Scientists Control Genes with the Power of Mind - December 10, 2014
- New Revolutionary Theory Claims Dark Energy Will Eventually ‘Swallow’ the Universe - November 18, 2014
- Neuroscience Reveals the Secrets to Unlocking Your Brain’s Potential - November 13, 2014
- 5 Technologies That Have Made It Possible to Read People’s Minds - November 10, 2014