American journalists gained access to the draft of the annual report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which reported that:
In the XXI century, adverse changes in climate associated with the process of global warming may become the cause of the economic decline and decrease of the population with low income. At some time of the year, in certain regions of the planet, high temperatures combined with high humidity levels will prevent any type of human activity. Staying outdoors will be dangerous for life.
Scientists predict that in the XXI century, the number of victims of floods, forest fires, diseases and hunger will increase. First of all, the devastating effects of global warming will affect poor countries and regions, as they will find it difficult to resist these phenomena.
Droughts will lead to the destruction of the existing infrastructure. And as the territories will decrease, military conflicts will begin. Experts also point out that the struggle for sources of fresh water will get intensified.
Over the next months, additions and changes based on the comments of experts will be made in the IPCC draft report. Presumably, the final version will be published in March 2014.
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
- 5 Times You Know You Are Rebelling Against Modern Society (Even If It Doesn’t Feel This Way) - November 5, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016