During photography session in a studio in Germany a skull made of volcanic rock, which once belonged to the head of the SS Heinrich Himmler, fell out of the hands of a production assistant.
According to the legend surrounding the eschatological prophecy of the Maya, the Nazis stole the skull from Tibet. Carved from volcanic stone, it was believed to contain magical powers and able to get humanity to survive the Apocalypse of December 21, 2012.
The crystal skull does not exist anymore and is disintegrated into small pieces. For some people it is a real disaster and a sign for the upcoming end of the world.
The Mayan skull belonged to historian Thomas Ritter, who had received it from the family of a British soldier present at Himmler’s arrest in 1945. However, the historian reassured the world saying that the accident will not “make gods angry” and the Earth will continue to spin after 21 December.
The skull was 1000 years old and was one of 13 Mayan crystal skulls. Nine of them were depicted with color and represented races of people. The other four did not have color and symbolized “the beasts that walk, crawl, slide and fly”.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- New Study Confirms That Friends Have Similar DNA - July 16, 2014
- New Study Reveals What Happens in the Brain on Psychedelics - July 10, 2014
- European Mathematicians ‘Prove’ the Existence of God - July 4, 2014
- How Will the World Change by 2025? - July 3, 2014
- Computer Simulation Confirms the Possibility of Time Travel - July 1, 2014