This report shows that humans have the potential supernatural power and can perceive future events. Professor Daryl Bem at Cornell University in the United States conducted nine different experiments on more than 1,000 volunteers, and almost everyone demonstrated some sort of supernatural power.
In one experiment, the researchers asked students to remember a series of words, and then asked them to recall these words and to write down a few chosen words. Volunteers could easily remember certain words, and those words that were more difficult to remember were always those they were asked to write out.
In another experiment, researchers showed a student a pair of images hidden behind curtains on the computer screen, and asked them to choose the curtain hiding pornographic images. According to Professor Bem, most students chose the right curtain, and such a high accuracy rate could not simply be explained by coincidence.
The location of the picture was randomly determined by the computer following the student’s selection, and Professor Bem believes that this is evidence the student could influence future events. American psychologist Joachim Krueger believes that this argument is ridiculous for claiming that humans have supernatural powers. However, when he checked the methodology of Professor Bem he concluded: “Frankly, everything seems normal, well-organized and impeccable.”
Latest posts by Valerie (see all)
- How to Cultivate Self-Empowerment through Boosting Your Self-Confidence and Mind Power - April 19, 2018
- 4 Stages of Sleep and What Happens to the Brain and the Body during Each - April 17, 2018
- How to Develop Your Writing Skills and How This Will Benefit Your Brain and Self-Improvement - April 9, 2018
- Living a Fantasy Life Online: Why People Want to Escape the Reality - March 27, 2018
- What Are Alpha Waves and How to Train Your Brain to Achieve Them - March 13, 2018
Copyright © 2018 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,