Calling it “biological SETI”, the researchers argue that the mathematical code in human DNA can not be explained by evolution.
“Once established, the code can remain unchanged in cosmological timescales. Actually, it is the most durable construction ever known. Therefore, it is an extremely reliable storage for an extraterrestrial signature.” the scientists wrote in the journal Icarus.
“Once the genome correctly rewrites the new code with a signature, it stays frozen in the cells of its progeny and can then be delivered through time and space.”
The scientists also believe that human DNA is arranged in such a way that it looks like a “set of numerical and ideographic standards of a symbolic language.”
The research has led the scientists to a conclusion that humans were created “outside our solar system several billion years ago.”
The theory supports the hypothesis that the Earth is the result of interstellar life forms distributed by asteroids and comets.
So if we are only carriers of extraterrestrial communication, what secret message does our DNA transfer?
And if we are a creation of aliens then who created them?
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- Comic Captures What the World Is Like for Socially Anxious People - October 16, 2015
- 5 Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Fall Is the Best Time for Reflection and Self-Discovery - September 26, 2015
- Dreams of the Deceased: a Message from the ‘Other Side’ or a Trick of the Subconscious Mind? - September 19, 2015
- This Funny Comic Perfectly Captures How Social Anxiety Feels - June 11, 2015