It’s a complicated world. People have a hard time finding each other, and even when they do, they’re scared to take the risk.
~ Rina Smiley
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,
The following two tabs change content below.
Caroline Hindle is a freelance writer, editor, and translator living in Athens, Greece. She has an MA in Ancient World Studies, but has a wide spectrum of interests, including philosophy, history, science, literature, politics, morality, and popular culture.
Latest posts by Caroline Hindle (see all)
- 3 Classic Novels That Perfectly Explain Why Modern Western Civilization Is Doomed - April 9, 2017
- 10 Traits an INFP Personality Type Will Immediately Relate to - March 5, 2017
- 7 Special Talents Introverts Didn’t Know They Had - February 7, 2017
- 12 Struggles Only an Outgoing Introvert Will Understand - January 31, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why Highly Intelligent People Have Poor Social Skills - January 25, 2017