The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,
The following two tabs change content below.
Sherrie is a freelance writer and artist with over 10 years of experience. She spends most of her time giving life to the renegade thoughts. As the words erupt and form new life, she knows that she is yet again free from the nagging persistence of her muse. She is a mother of three and a lifetime fan of the thought-provoking and questionable aspects of the universe.
Latest posts by Sherrie (see all)
- Physical Symptoms of Anxiety: 6 Ways Anxiety Affects your Body - April 28, 2017
- Victims of Emotional Abuse Have These Unexpected Superpowers - April 25, 2017
- Why an Intelligent Brain Is Often a Depressed Brain - April 20, 2017
- 5 Ways Self-Deception Fools People Who Suffer from Anxiety and Other Mental Disorders - April 18, 2017
- Haunting Pictures of Jupiter, Like You’ve Never Seen Before! - April 14, 2017