Rainbow children are the third generation of special children that have incarnated on this earth to help humanity heal and evolve.
Rainbow children started incarnating around the year 2000, though some were born earlier than that and came as scouts. This means many of them are now in their teens and beginning to have an even greater impact on the world.
What is the difference between rainbow, crystal and indigo children?
Essentially, indigo children were born in the 70’s and early 80’s and came as spiritual warriors to break down systems that were not working to clear the way for the next generation of light workers. Indigos have a warrior spirit because their collective purpose is to uproot old structures such as government, business, educational and legal systems that lack integrity. One of the most blessed attributes of the Indigo Children is their integrity. They live by a strong code of values and instinctively see through lies and manipulation.
In contrast, Crystal Children are blissful and even-tempered. They may have occasional tantrums but they are largely peace loving and forgiving. They are also loving, sensitive, empathetic and creative. Because crystal children are so sensitive, many choose not to eat animals. They also have a close affinity with nature and many have a fascination with rocks and crystals. Unfortunately, Crystals’ sensitive natures mean they are prone to allergies and rashes. Other distinctive characteristics include remembering past lives and being late to start talking.
Usually, Rainbow children are the children of crystal adults. They are here to build on to what the Indigo and Crystal children began.
The terms “Indigo,” “Crystal” and “Rainbow” are given to these three generations based on their aura colors and energy patterns.
Rainbow children find delight in color and find themselves drawn to colorful surroundings and brightly colored clothes. They are also full to the brim with energy and enthusiasm and are highly creative. Rainbow children are psychic and have the ability to read people’s feelings. They are also natural healers and have a strong ability to manifest what they need.
Rainbow children bring joy and harmony to their families with their big-hearted and forgiving natures and their sweet temperaments. They never hold a grudge and return quickly to their sunny nature after any upset.
At a young age, Rainbow children are able to express their needs and wants. They are strong willed and have strong personalities. This means Rainbow children may be perceived as stubborn and impatient. However, the real reason is simply that they understand their own needs so well that they refuse to settle for something else.
Rainbow children are enjoying their first incarnation. This means they have no karma. Because of this, they are able to enjoy the life on earth with absolutely no attachment to their past. It also explains why they are so high in energy as they have no blockages or karmic residues to deal with. Because Rainbows don’t need chaos or challenges to balance karma or grow they are able to choose entirely peaceful and functional households to be born into. They often choose to live with Crystal or Indigo adults.
Traits of Rainbow Children
- Are loving to everyone and entirely fearless of everybody
- Have very strong wills and personalities and may be described as stubborn
- Have extremely high energy
- Are highly attuned to color and color vibrations
- Have passionate creativity
- Bubble over with enthusiasm for everything in life
- Expect instant manifestation of whatever they need
- Have healing abilities which they show from a very early age
- Are telepathic
- Often choose Crystal adults as parents
- Have never incarnated before
- Have no Karma
- Do not choose dysfunctional families.
Many of us are not clear whether we are Indigos, Crystals or some other type of Lightworker. However, the fact that we care about the world and want to bring light and love into it means that we are all important Lightworkers whatever label we resonate with. We are here as a team to usher in a new way of thinking and being. Ultimately, we are here to raise the energy of the planet and prepare the world for a new consciousness where hate and fear will be overtaken by light and love.
Latest posts by Kirstie Pursey (see all)
- 6 Introvert Quotes That Perfectly Capture What It Means to Be One - January 19, 2018
- How to Stop Worrying by Asking Yourself These 7 Sobering Questions - January 16, 2018
- 7 Weird Things That Reveal Your True Personality, According to Science - January 13, 2018
- How to Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills with These 8 Science-Backed Techniques - January 8, 2018
- Why Conflict Resolution Can Be Difficult for Empaths (and How to Master It) - January 4, 2018
Copyright © 2018 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,