The Silva method is an easy and efficient way to reach your goals. It has helped many people and can help you as well.
So, who is Jose Silva and what are these methods?
Jose Silva was just an ordinary guy, an electrician, who over time, developed an interest in psychology, spirituality, and parapsychology. While trying to improve the IQ of his children, dabbling in hypnosis, he discovered that his daughter had become clairvoyant after the training.
This is where the Silva method comes in. Jose Silva decided to develop a way to coax clairvoyance into existence.
His claim was that he could train left brains to think successfully from the right side of the brain. This is where Silva says the abilities were derived. Silva believes that the alpha state, the moment just before sleep and in daydreaming, is where the psychic abilities originate. And, these abilities can prove quite helpful when dealing with achieving goals and desires. This is the whole objective of the Silva Method.
Here are a few tips that will help you reach your goals
James Randy, known skeptic, said,
“The Silva Method claims to develop improved memory, learning ability, and paranormal powers, like telepathy”
Control your emotions!
One of the most basic things the Silva Method can teach us is to control the emotions. Negative emotions are a huge obstacle on the way to achieve the desired goal. They destroy your energy and strength, causing diseases and lessening the immune system. That is why it is important to learn to manage them. It can be achieved with help of the following techniques:
1. Observe your feelings. What are the symptoms of stress in your body?
2. Find hidden causes of negative emotions (rejection, abandonment, helplessness, powerlessness, loss of control). These emotions are programmed into you from childhood and continue affecting you by causing stress, anger, fear and other negative states.
3. Look at your problem not from the perspective of a child who once suffered from the pain but from the perspective of an adult. Ask yourself: “What can I do in this situation?”
Positive thinking is when you concentrate on what you want to achieve in this life. This is the basis of the Silva Method and many other methods of achieving goals. Do not waste your energy on negative thoughts, they may materialize. It is better to learn to think positively.
Beliefs form your personality. If you believe in lack, illness, and need, then should transform negative beliefs into positive ones. List all the limitations and negative statements that exist in your mind, and change them into positive affirmations. This can be used for self-suggestion.
Use your brain
The Jose Silva Method helps achieve the desired goal through visualization, which must be carried out in an altered state of consciousness. You need to learn to change the frequency of your brain to the alpha and theta ones, according to Silva. It is possible to do so by means of deep relaxation. This condition is most easily achieved at bedtime and upon awakening, as mentioned before.
These are the basic steps of the Silva method which will help you achieve what you want. Get to know them and do not forget to exercise regularly, using your favorite technique of creative visualization. Just think, your heart’s desire could just be that easy to achieve!
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,