A person owes all his achievements in work, studies or society to the hard work of his brain. Brain activity is important for pupils and students, businessmen and employees. Everyone knows that learning new things, reading books, watching educational programs have a positive effect on the brain.
But how to develop a way of thinking that would activate the parts of the brain that have not been involved before? Brain training does not require a lot of time, 15 minutes a day will be quite enough.
There is a simple way to take another look at the possibilities of your brain. Take 4 white sheets of paper. On the first sheet write something familiar with your dominant hand from left to right. On the second one write the same, but in the opposite direction. On the third and the fourth ones do the same with the other hand. The first sheet is an example which you should aspire to. Repeat your efforts every day and you will see that you will begin to think differently. This simple exercise makes your inactive area of the brain work.
As a result, this training will allow you to take non-standard solutions and to find an easy way out even in the most difficult situations, which will be quite useful at work and in other spheres of life.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,