A person owes all his achievements in work, studies or society to the hard work of his brain. Brain activity is important for pupils and students, businessmen and employees. Everyone knows that learning new things, reading books, watching educational programs have a positive effect on the brain.
But how to develop a way of thinking that would activate the parts of the brain that have not been involved before? Brain training does not require a lot of time, 15 minutes a day will be quite enough.
There is a simple way to take another look at the possibilities of your brain. Take 4 white sheets of paper. On the first sheet write something familiar with your dominant hand from left to right. On the second one write the same, but in the opposite direction. On the third and the fourth ones do the same with the other hand. The first sheet is an example which you should aspire to. Repeat your efforts every day and you will see that you will begin to think differently. This simple exercise makes your inactive area of the brain work.
As a result, this training will allow you to take non-standard solutions and to find an easy way out even in the most difficult situations, which will be quite useful at work and in other spheres of life.
Copyright © 2016 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
- 5 Times You Know You Are Rebelling Against Modern Society (Even If It Doesn’t Feel This Way) - November 5, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016
- 5 Struggles of Being a Cold Person with a Sensitive Soul - August 16, 2016
- Why Deep People Often Feel Alone and Misunderstood (and What They Can Do about It) - June 30, 2016