The age-old question of humanity: is there life after death seems to be answered. And the answer is yes. Scientists seem to have found the proof to the theory that every human has a soul, which remains alive even after the heart stops.
One of the authors of the study anesthesiologist Stuart Hameroff disclosed details of the discovery in a TV show in one of the science channels.
According to the report, human soul is something more fundamental than just neurons. “I think that consciousness has always
existed in the universe, perhaps, from the time of the Big Bang“, said the professor.
According to him, when the heart stops, the information stored in the brain cells does not die, but continues “leaking in the universe”. This explains the fact that people who have experienced clinical death often speak of “white light” or “tunnel”, which they claim to have seen.
“When the heart stops beating and blood stops flowing through the vessels, microtubules lose their quantum state. However, the quantum information they bring is not destroyed. It cannot be destroyed, so it spreads and scatters through the universe. If a patient survives, then he tells that he saw “white light” and even himself “coming out” of his body. If he dies, the quantum information exists out of the body for an undefined time. This is what we call soul,” explained the scientist.
Earlier, the Professor’s colleague, neurosurgeon Eben Alexander, who has been working at Harvard for 15 years, described his journey to the afterlife. He called his book “Proof of Heaven”, in which he told that when he went into a coma due to bacterial meningitis, he was in heaven, floating in the clouds, surrounded by butterflies and “angel-like” beings.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- Rosetta Probe Data Refute the Theory That Earth’s Water Came from Comets - December 13, 2014
- Swiss Scientists Control Genes with the Power of Mind - December 10, 2014
- New Revolutionary Theory Claims Dark Energy Will Eventually ‘Swallow’ the Universe - November 18, 2014
- Neuroscience Reveals the Secrets to Unlocking Your Brain’s Potential - November 13, 2014
- 5 Technologies That Have Made It Possible to Read People’s Minds - November 10, 2014