1. You get what you give
If you want to have good relations with other people, treat them in a good way. Love people, do good, give gifts. Learn to be more generous.
2. Outer world is a mirror of your inner world
If you do not like what is happening to you in the outside world, look deep into yourself and find the cause. By changing yourself you change what is around you. If you do not love your body, it becomes flabby and sick. In addition, your non-love affects other people and they treat you as you treat yourself.
3. Like attracts like
Good attracts good, fears materialize, evil thoughts return like a boomerang. You choose what you want to attract.
4. Love makes wonders
Love is what you should get started with. It is the most powerful healing force. Love for yourself and for others is your first goal in the positive transformation.
5. Thought is material
It all starts in your head. Your thoughts are the key to everything. You yourself create disease and health, wealth and poverty.
The law of responsibility is very important, as all the other laws. Its essence is to get rid of the victim’s role. Release the guilt and take your life into your hands. You can succeed in anything the point is to believe in it!
These are the basic laws of life. Be aware of them and be happy! 🙂
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
- 5 Times You Know You Are Rebelling Against Modern Society (Even If It Doesn’t Feel This Way) - November 5, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016