- The fairy tale Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was actually based on cocaine. The 7 Dwarfs are 7side effects of the drug.
- Listening to music at high volume influences the sense of sight, so usually we lower the music when looking for something.
- Research showed that in 91% of cases when someone writes LOL in reality he is not laughing.
- Einstein’s IQ was 160. The one of Marilyn Monroe was 168.
- The first person who passed over the Niagara Falls died because of having slipped on an orange peel.
- Sleep study showed that those who sleep with lots of pillows usually suffer from loneliness and depression.
- If we reduced the world population to 100 people, the ratio would be: 57 Asians, 21 Europeans, 14 North Americans and 8 Africans.
- Study showed that right-handed people live on average 9 years longer than left-handed people.
- Sleeping in a cold room increases the chance of seeing a nightmare.
- According to psychological studies, people with IQ above average are more likely to remain faithful to their relationship.
- The so called “butterflies in the stomach” we have when seeing someone we like in fact are a stress response induced by adrenaline.
- Some researchers argue that since the Mayan calendar does not consider leap years, our world had to end sooner than the theory of 2012 supports.
- If Bill Gates threw a hundred dollar bill on the floor, he would have earned twice as much money before having stooped down to pick it up.
- Addiction on Facebook or Twitter causes brain changes similar to those observed in cocaine addicts.
- The girlfriend of the founder of the dating site Match.com left him for someone she met through Match.com.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind, B.A. (see all)
- How to Deal with Failure When Everything Goes Wrong - May 10, 2020
- 9 Signs of Needy People & How They Manipulate You - May 7, 2020
- 6 Types of Toxic People Who Become Involuntary Manipulators - April 30, 2020
Copyright © 2012-2020 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.