The human brain is a very delicate and complex mechanism that requires systematic training. You can improve your brain’s abilities with the help of different exercises and techniques which don’t require much time and can be done at any place. Here are 5 simple tips for everyday brain training:
1.As less as possible act “mechanically“. Try to change subliminal movements by giving free rein to your imagination and creativity when choosing the best solution for a task.
2. Do usual routine things in unusual way. For example, you can brush your teeth with your left hand or with your right one if you are left handed. Try to use a computer mouse with your “other” hand. Of course it will be unusual and uncomfortable, but after some time you will notice that there is nothing difficult in it.
3. Experts recommend to learn several unfamiliar words of your mother tongue every day. It improves memory and makes your vocabulary more sophisticated.
4. Try to pay more attention to expanding your vocabulary in foreign languages, learn two or three words every day. It will help you not only to exercise your brain but also to get rid of language barrier.
5. Solve crossword puzzles and Sudoku. These tasks encourage great activity of the cerebellum, which stimulates our ability to think faster by quick finding answers to various complex problems.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,