The human brain is a very delicate and complex mechanism that requires systematic training. You can improve your brain’s abilities with the help of different exercises and techniques which don’t require much time and can be done at any place. Here are 5 simple tips for everyday brain training:
1.As less as possible act “mechanically“. Try to change subliminal movements by giving free rein to your imagination and creativity when choosing the best solution for a task.
2. Do usual routine things in unusual way. For example, you can brush your teeth with your left hand or with your right one if you are left handed. Try to use a computer mouse with your “other” hand. Of course it will be unusual and uncomfortable, but after some time you will notice that there is nothing difficult in it.
3. Experts recommend to learn several unfamiliar words of your mother tongue every day. It improves memory and makes your vocabulary more sophisticated.
4. Try to pay more attention to expanding your vocabulary in foreign languages, learn two or three words every day. It will help you not only to exercise your brain but also to get rid of language barrier.
5. Solve crossword puzzles and Sudoku. These tasks encourage great activity of the cerebellum, which stimulates our ability to think faster by quick finding answers to various complex problems.
- What It Means to Be a Private Person in an Overconnected World - June 24, 2020
- ‘I Don’t Belong Anywhere’: What to Do If You Feel This Way - June 21, 2020
- 8 Powerful Traits of a Lone Wolf Personality & a Free Test - June 18, 2020
Copyright © 2012-2020 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.