The following personality test consists of just 9 questions. Your answers will reveal interesting things about your personality and life.
In each question, you are asked to describe something. Remember that the things you should describe are not related to each other!
- You see a ladder. What does it look like? Will you climb it?
- You see a house. Describe it, for example, is it old or new, big or small? Will you enter?
- You see a bear. What will you do when you face it?
- You see a street. Describe it.
- You find keys. What material are they made of? Will you take them with you?
- You see a candleholder. What material is it made of?
- You see a horse. What will you do to it?
- You see a cube. Describe its material, size, and whatever else comes to your mind.
- Draw in a piece of paper the ladder, the horse, and the candlestick in any order you want.
1. The ladder shows your professional progress. The climb is associated with achievements and progress, while the descent means the opposite thing.
2. The house is death. If you entered it, it either means that you are reconciled with it, or that such an event has left a strong imprint on your life.
It may also mean that you are too risky and are looking for adventures, for example, if you imagined a dark and haunted house with iron door, wooden shutters, and spider nets…
3. The bear represents sex and sexual behavior that you have with your partner. For example, if you said that you would stay still and wait to see what the bear would do, it could mean that you don’t take initiatives and tend to wait till your partner gets you to know what he/she wants.
4. The street is your life. For example, if you imagined a bidirectional street with new roads and clear sidewalks, it means that everything is going all right in your life and you do not face many obstacles.
5. Keys are your friends. Whether they are old or new and how much you wanted to take them with you can say how close you feel to the people around you and how important they are your life.
6. The candlestick is the love you receive from others. Glass is something fragile. Crystal is the same but a little heavier, more expensive, and more valuable. Metal is something solid that doesn’t break easily, however, it gets oxidized and turns into rust. It wants frequent cleaning and maintenance.
7. The horse represents your partner. Your answer to this question reveals how you treat your partner (or the idea about a partner) and how you behave in a relationship.
8. The cube is your personality. The plastic shows someone who is strong, with fixed opinions that do not change easily. The glass is a fragile object. Any kind of soft material shows very sensitive people. The wood has the property to be both hot and cold.
9. The sketch you drew reveals your priorities and your view of life. For instance, if you drew yourself climbing the stairs, riding the horse, and holding the candlestick in hand, then your view of life is very conscious and balanced.
You do not put anything above the other and can’t imagine achieving your professional goals without the participation, assistance, and presence of your partner.
What truth did the test reveal about your personality and life? Share them with us below!
- 6 Things That Are Overrated in Modern Society - April 18, 2021
- How to Get Rid of Negative Energy with 3 Simple Visualization Techniques - April 9, 2021
- 7 Invisible Obstacles in Life That Keep You Feeling Left Behind - March 10, 2021
Copyright © 2012-2021 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.