What if you could absorb and transfer energy from and to another human being?
Many things you thought were fantastical may actually be real. For instance, vampire movies show creatures of darkness stealing blood from their victims. Why? Because vampires draw energy from their victims which aids in their supernatural healing and longevity. And yet, you might not be a fan of the vampire, but the idea of energy transference is interesting, isn’t it? Well, there could be some truth in all this, and it starts with plants.
So what does a plant have to do with a vampire? Not much in the creepy scheme of things, but there are a few connections that could shed light on our future in energy transference.
It starts here
At Bielfield University, a biological research team discovered that plants can draw energy from other plants. It all started with the green Alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. This Alga has an alternative source of energy other than its use of photosynthesis. If you’re not familiar with the word, photosynthesis means drawing energy from light, water and carbon dioxide. By now, you get the idea.
Professor Dr. Olaf Kruse observed that when the Alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii had a shortage of energy from its ordinary routine, it could draw energy from neighboring cellulous by secreting enzymes breaking the cellulous down into sugar. This is transported into the Alga’s cells and turned into energy. It’s a simple way of taking life force from other plants.
Professor Kruse said,
This is the first time that such a behavior has been confirmed in a vegetable organism. What we are seeing is plants eating plants.
Of course, this gives rise to the idea that the energy draw can be found in other species of Alga as well. Other plants, more than just single-cell organisms, can feed off energy as well.
But what we really want to know is how this affects us as human beings. Well, it could very well be possible that human beings can draw energy from other human beings just the same. Remember the vampire? Yeah, now it’s hitting a little closer to home.
Although, in this case, the energy transference doesn’t have to be hostile. Sharing is a better word for what occurs in most cases – just a friendly offering of strength in a time of need. Unfortunately, if humans transfer and absorb energy, they don’t always know they are doing so.
Is this true? Can we really absorb and transfer energy from and to other human beings? Are we capable of pulling strength and power from other life forces – humans?
Human energy transference
Looking at logic, we can see the connection between plants and human beings. Just like plants need light and water to survive, so do we. And if plants can draw the same types of energy from other plants, then why can’t we? Depending on our environment, humans can draw different vibes from their surroundings, like a sponge. It’s making a little more sense now, right?
Psychologist and energy healer, Olivia Bader-Lee says,
This is exactly why there are certain people who feel uncomfortable in specific group settings where there is a mix of energy and emotion.
Bioenergy is evolving even though the claim that humans are able to transfer energy just like plants remains speculative. But be careful! If human energy transference is real, then there really could be ‘vampires’ out there stealing energy from us. I never said everyone had good intentions. It’s important to be aware at all times of your surroundings and mindset.
Here’re a few ways to clear your space and prevent energy drainage.
- This one’s going to sound a little backward, but bear with me. If you are in a group of people or even around one person who makes you feel uncomfortable, do not resist association to protect yourself. Resistance actually captures the negative energy and works in the opposite way. It’s better to remain transparent so that opposing energy can pass straight through you. You will retain strength in this manner.
- Protect your aura by owning your own space. Learn the perimeters of your aura and become familiar with the details of your personal space. This way no one can steal your aura.
- Stay grounded in yourself, your true identity. This requires letting go of the ego and the desire to control every situation – analyzing every detail. When energy comes from others, maybe the unwelcome kind, then you will be able to let the energy flow through and out of your stable being.
- Never let your own energy get too far away from you. What I mean is, when projecting your energy to help others, you must be careful to keep yourself stabilized. Imagine a bright focal point when your energy can dwell or gravitate towards that will keep it close and safe.
- The final way to prevent draining is to cleanse your energy. The high vibration of gold light is efficient at clearing foreign energy. All it takes is seeing a source of this light above you which pushing outside energies through your aura and out of your body. When this is complete, you will feel like yourself again.
While there is no solid evidence to confirm the claim that humans can exchange energy as plants do, I believe that it is something worth thinking about. Isn’t this an exciting time to be alive! Just remember, there may not be any vampires wandering around, not like in the movies, but you must be aware of those pesky foreign energies. Here’s one last word about why we feel so connected to plants and nature.
The human can absorb and heal through other humans, animals and any part of nature. That’s why being around nature is often uplifting and energizing for so many people.
- 9 Unexpected Benefits of Having a Rich Inner Life - December 1, 2021
- 7 Signs You Are Living an Unfulfilled Life Without Even Knowing It - November 20, 2021
- When You Feel Powerless, Remember These 7 Things - November 17, 2021
Copyright © 2012-2021 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.