Apart from choosing the ways to cheat and devices to use there is another problem – how to cheat? It’s much more difficult than making a cheat sheet. Here are several recommendations:
You have to know that a good cheat sheet doesn’t guarantee passing an examination. To be successful in an exam you must have a courage, endurance and good acting skills. Remember that the main thing is remaining calm!
Don’t look constantly at the desk; such behavior makes a teacher/professor watch attentively over you. The most popular way is to put a cheat sheet directly on the table and cover it with sheets, etc. Thus you will attract less attention. A big advantage of this method is that you feel less nervous while cheating.
If finally you are “caught” – don’t deny it. It’s better to confess: explain that what is written on a paper is a brief response plan, as far as it’s difficult for you to remember all the stuff. In this case it’s probable that a teacher/professor will take your cheat sheets and give you an opportunity to continue response. Trying to prove your innocence you will only make a teacher angry.
Always act according to the situation. Never try to predict how it will be, what would be a teacher’s/professor’s mood etc. So be attentive!
Cheating has a great charm. It’s like experiencing an adventure: you are playing with “fire,” taking risk of failure, feeling nervous, desperately trying to cheat …and you do it! You answer to your question, go out of the classroom with a good grade and calm down. Anyone who has ever cheated could tell you what a pleasure it is.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Existential Questions with Two Possible Answers (and Both Are Terrifying) - June 18, 2018
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety by Asking Yourself This One Silly Question - May 16, 2018
- 8 Crazy Things Introverts Do to Avoid Talking to People - May 5, 2018
- The Unexpected Social Anxiety Therapy That Cured My Fears in 1 Day - December 16, 2017
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017