What is a wish? It is your thoughts that arise in your mind, and that can become a reality, thanks to you and that inner power that you possess. Researchers have long studied the human subconscious and made the following discovery: any thought just like a magnet attracts and transforms the outside world.
And it is very joyful discovery, since it gives a person the tremendous power and creative energy and makes the fulfillment of wishes possible for everyone.
In order to enhance this power of thought you need to train your mind and increase energy every day, because one’s wishes become a reality much faster if they are supported by a large supply of inner strength and a positive attitude.
What destroys your energy and your power of thought?
All sorts of negative thinking – fears, doubts, disturbing thoughts – take away your energy, so your mind should be exempt from such beliefs. Try to think positively, switching to the thoughts full of positive energy and light.
Anger is a powerful destroyer of your energy. So learn to forgive and release negative emotions, and the power of thought will attract the desired event many times faster.
Pessimism and eternal dissatisfaction also harm our energy. Learn to enjoy life, feel gratitude for every moment of your life.
Passive lifestyle and bad habits also have a negative impact on your supply of internal energy. Engage in physical exercise, yoga, spend more time in the fresh air and your power of thought and energy will increase significantly. Instead of watching news on TV or films with a lot of aggression, prefer reading books on self-development and spend time with positive people.
Once you get rid of negative thoughts, emotions and feelings, your energy will increase, and you will be able to implement any of your wishes.
How to make your wishes come true?
There are many techniques for wish fulfillment. In this article, we will focus on one of the most powerful ones – the visualization.
The first thing you should do is to articulate your wish. It should cause you pleasant feelings such as joy, happiness and pleasure. Positive emotions make your wishes stronger and bring closer the moment when you reach your dream.
Then you need to enter into a state of relaxation. Choose the time when you will not be disturbed, take a comfortable position, close your eyes and relax. Let your body become light and weightless as a feather, trying to keep your mind calm.
Once you reach a state of relaxation, think of the happiest episode in your life. “Tune in” to the wave of joy and positivity. This will fill your thoughts with the necessary energy.
Now imagine your dream as if it has already come true. You’ve got what you want. Feel the joy and gratitude, and the whole range of positive emotions. Stay in this beautiful state for some time, enjoy it, and then open your eyes.
Congratulations! Your dream is already on the way to implementation. Now let it go easily and freely. Your “order” has already been received by the universe, so let it find the way to implement it.
A few important points
- Your wish must not harm people or the world. If the power of thought will be used for destructive plans, nothing good will come of this.
- After using this technique, you shouldn’t just sit and wait. Help the higher powers, act and get active in the real world.
- If you have a big dream to make come true, you should do this exercise more than once. The more creative energy you will manage to give to your wish, the faster it will turn into reality.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,