Researchers at Harvard University and the University of Hamilton in Ontario, Canada claim that if there is life in the known galaxies then the look of the aliens will not differ much from our own because DNA is a “universal constant” and cannot create forms of monsters that look like lizards and have twelve feet.
The given course of different climatic conditions on the planets in our universe makes scientists assume that the look of the aliens would have small differences compared with the one of humans, allowing them to withstand the extremely low temperatures or lack of gravity.
“Thermodynamics is fundamental. However, there is a theory that states that even on planets with very low temperatures the living beings are able to survive, settling in underground tunnels or mitigating the problem with the help of technology,” says Ralph Pudritz who believes that it is extremely self-centered to think that we are alone out there…
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety by Asking Yourself This One Silly Question - May 16, 2018
- 8 Crazy Things Introverts Do to Avoid Talking to People - May 5, 2018
- The Unexpected Social Anxiety Therapy That Cured My Fears in 1 Day - December 16, 2017
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017
- 5 Lessons the Fall Season Teaches Us about Life - November 14, 2017