American journalists gained access to the draft of the annual report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which reported that:
In the XXI century, adverse changes in climate associated with the process of global warming may become the cause of the economic decline and decrease of the population with low income. At some time of the year, in certain regions of the planet, high temperatures combined with high humidity levels will prevent any type of human activity. Staying outdoors will be dangerous for life.
Scientists predict that in the XXI century, the number of victims of floods, forest fires, diseases and hunger will increase. First of all, the devastating effects of global warming will affect poor countries and regions, as they will find it difficult to resist these phenomena.
Droughts will lead to the destruction of the existing infrastructure. And as the territories will decrease, military conflicts will begin. Experts also point out that the struggle for sources of fresh water will get intensified.
Over the next months, additions and changes based on the comments of experts will be made in the IPCC draft report. Presumably, the final version will be published in March 2014.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Existential Questions with Two Possible Answers (and Both Are Terrifying) - June 18, 2018
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety by Asking Yourself This One Silly Question - May 16, 2018
- 8 Crazy Things Introverts Do to Avoid Talking to People - May 5, 2018
- The Unexpected Social Anxiety Therapy That Cured My Fears in 1 Day - December 16, 2017
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017