According to scientists, five hours of sleep at night is enough for the ordinary person to invigorate and refresh his body and mind. But, in order to get enough sleep in 4-5 hours, you need to follow a set of sleep tips.
Quick sleep technique
In our hectic age of high speed and fast rhythm of life, specialists have developed a special technique with the help of which any person can easily get enough sleep in 4-5 hours and feel a surge of strength and vigor. To do this, follow these sleep tips:
- Relax before you go to sleepYou should never go to sleep with all your worries and problems, that is why 10-15 minutes before going to bed think of something beautiful or listen to soothing music.
- Do not load your stomach at bedtime and do not overeat at night Otherwise your body will expend all its energy not on its own recovery, but on digesting food.
- Use special accessories for sleep This may be a relaxing herbal pillow (hop cones are especially suited for this), sleeping eye mask and earplugs.
- Take a warm shower before going to bed This is not just a means of hygiene, but also an excellent was to flush away all the information, impressions and emotions of the day – water will “take” them away and relax your body.
- Sleep under a warm blanket Sleeping in the cold is much worse than in the heat.
- Develop a persistent habit of 5-hour sleep Normally, it takes about 1 month to get adapted to a similar sleep rhythm.
- Pick one day a week (preferably on weekend) when you can get more sleepOne day a week let yourself sleep a little longer than usual (8 hours). Better if you wake up yourself, without alarm clock.
- Go to bed before midnight During this period the human body gets a faster and better sleep. Two hours of sleep after midnight are equal to one hour before midnight.
All of these rules take into account, first of all, the three basic components of quality and healthy sleep: bed arrangement, sleeping conditions and sleep attitude.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.