If you are an introvert, you will probably relate to all or some of these Daria quotes.
It’s hard to browse the internet nowadays and not come across an article that is related to introverts. Is it because us introverts like to spend all of our time on the internet so we can have human interaction without actually having to see any humans in real life? Who knows.
But way before introversion and extroversion was a popular topic of conversation, there was a TV show character who was the cartoon version of all of us. She’s the most relatable cartoon character in TV history (at least in my opinion). She’s Daria.
Here are 12 Daria quotes we introverts identified with:
1. Pessimism and negativity sometimes come naturally to you, whether you want it to or not.
2. When you’re forced to socialise with others and you just want to be at home alone reading a book.
3. You use sarcasm as a way to communicate everything. You don’t even know you’re doing it anymore.
4. Every time you leave the house.
5. When you’re always having awkward conversations with strangers.
6. You feel an emotional connection to your favourite objects (and still use sarcasm as a response to everything).
7. You’re always being told you have an old soul.
8. You’re quiet and may have resting bitch face – so other people think you’re always unhappy.
9. Procrastination might as well be your middle name.
10. Emotions are overrated.
11. When other people think you are quiet because you have a low self-esteem.
12. When people try to engage you in group activities.
The 90’s teen cartoon has us all relating to their angsty introverted character Daria for various reasons and we can’t help but love her. Did you catch Daria when it was on TV? I’d love to know which TV or movie characters you can relate to and why!
- Solar Plexus Chakra Healing: How to Know When You Need It and How to Do It - February 19, 2019
- Signs and Causes of Compulsive Lying and How to Stop This Habit - February 13, 2019
- 7 Motivational Success Stories That Demonstrate the Power of Introverts - February 10, 2019
Copyright © 2012-2023 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.