A person owes all his achievements in work, studies or society to the hard work of his brain. Brain activity is important for pupils and students, businessmen and employees. Everyone knows that learning new things, reading books, watching educational programs have a positive effect on the brain.
But how to develop a way of thinking that would activate the parts of the brain that have not been involved before? Brain training does not require a lot of time, 15 minutes a day will be quite enough.
There is a simple way to take another look at the possibilities of your brain. Take 4 white sheets of paper. On the first sheet write something familiar with your dominant hand from left to right. On the second one write the same, but in the opposite direction. On the third and the fourth ones do the same with the other hand. The first sheet is an example which you should aspire to. Repeat your efforts every day and you will see that you will begin to think differently. This simple exercise makes your inactive area of the brain work.
As a result, this training will allow you to take non-standard solutions and to find an easy way out even in the most difficult situations, which will be quite useful at work and in other spheres of life.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,