An outstanding scientist and insightful philosopher Albert Einstein made his brilliant discoveries not only with the help of existing knowledge but also thanks to his inner voice and the power of his imagination.
Albert Einstein never believed in the impossibility of anything and followed his own secrets to success. Here are some of them.
1. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
The fear of failure stops many of us at the moment of making an important decision. Sometimes such a decision can change our whole life. And someone who dares knows that it’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything one learned in school.
We remember only what we have learned by ourselves. Over the years, our memory erases everything we have learned in school. But the things we learned from our personal experience remain with us forever. An excellent education is still given only at the universities of life.
3. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world.
Our beliefs and views often sabotage our success and limit our abilities. The only knowledge that can promote you on the way of development is knowing that the imagination is capable of anything. And what is possible in our imagination is possible in reality.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
We all have our own sources of inspiration. Someone likes reading the success stories of outstanding people, someone else gets new ideas from dreams or nature. But the point is to protect your muse from others. Remember that your ideas should look unique.
5. A man’s real worth is determined by what he gives to the world and not by what he can achieve.
The true purpose of your life has to serve not only you. Chasing goals that make the world better is what has always aspired the greatest minds of humanity. The creation and introduction of values take us to a new level of development.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle.
The belief in miracles inspires us and fills our life with energy. The ability to see the magic in the most simple and trivial things makes you enjoy life and be happy with what you have.
At the same time, the ability to find miracles in simple everyday things opens you unlimited opportunities for self-realization because you know that there are no obstacles on the way to achieve what you dream about.
7. When I examine myself and my way of thinking, I come to the conclusion that the gift of imagination and fantasy meant more to me than any ability for abstract thinking.
What can be born in our imagination can be embodied in our lives. Creative thinking and visualization of your goals are a way to start to make your dreams a reality.
As a business consultant Brian Tracy said, all successful men and women are big dreamers. They clearly imagine what they want to achieve in the future and start working with the sole purpose of making their dream a reality.
8. To become an immaculate member of the flock, we must first of all be a sheep ourselves.
In order to achieve a result, it is necessary to act. If you want to become an entrepreneur, you need to throw away all your doubts.
9. You need to learn the rules of the game. And then, you need to start playing better than anyone.
Even a great man is just a man. All successful leaders started as followers. The first step on the road to success is imitation. Start doing what all the great people do, become their follower, learn the rules they follow, and constantly improve yourself. Thus, you will surely reach success and prosperity.
10. It is important not to stop questioning. Curiosity is not accidentally given to the human.
Curiosity and a lack of fear of criticism are what distinguishes bright people. They constantly ask questions and are not afraid of looking silly or ridiculous. Many questions are the answers themselves. We have all the answers inside. Ask yourself and others, and you can always find the right solution.
- 6 Things That Are Overrated in Modern Society - April 18, 2021
- How to Get Rid of Negative Energy with 3 Simple Visualization Techniques - April 9, 2021
- 7 Invisible Obstacles in Life That Keep You Feeling Left Behind - March 10, 2021
Copyright © 2012-2021 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.