Imagine that you are in front of a castle. The scenario then unfolds through the questions that follow. How easily do you take risks in life? What do you think will happen in the future and what image do you believe others have of you?
Take paper and pencil, note the responses and learn more about your character, through this imaginary walk in the castle.
1. You are in front of the door of the castle. How exactly do you imagine it?
- It is a simple door
- It is covered by plants and is somewhat hard to find
- It is a huge wooden door with metal details and it looks a little frightening
2. You pass the door of the castle and realize that there is no soul. It is desert. What is the first thing you see?
- A huge library, wall to wall full of books
- A huge fireplace and a hot fire burning
- A large banquet hall with huge chandeliers and red carpets
- A long corridor with many closed doors
3. You look around and find a staircase. You decide to climb the stairs. What does the staircase look like?
- It looks sharp and massive like not leading anywhere
- It is an impressive spiral, grand staircase
4. After you climb the stairs, you reach a small room in which there is only one window. How big is it?
- It is a normal window
- It’s too small, almost skylight
- The window is huge, so that it takes almost the entire surface of the wall
5. You look out the window. What do you see?
- Large waves crashing furiously on rocks
- A snowy forest
- A green valley
- A small, vibrant city
6. You go down the stairs and you’re back in the area where you were when you first entered the castle. You go ahead and find a door at the rear of the building. You open it and go out in a yard. What exactly does it look like?
- It is full of hypertrophic plants, grasses, broken wood and fallen barbed wire
- It is impeccably maintained with countless colorful flowers
- It’s a little jungle, but you can imagine how beautiful it would be if someone cleaned and put it in order
1st Question – The door
The door represents your attitude to new experiences. If you imagined a simple, everyday door, you probably are not afraid of any new challenge and will test your luck in new things and situations without a second thought.
If you have chosen the hidden door, you probably do not know what you need to do in the future and your life in it, and it looks blurry and undefined.
Of course, if you have chosen a big, scary door, then you probably are afraid of the unknown and find it difficult to get out of your comfort zone and try new experiences.
2nd Question – Inside the castle
The space inside the castle is the idea that you believe others to have of you. If for example you saw a library, you probably think that you are the person who supports others and helps them find answers to their problems.
The large fireplace gives a feeling of warmth and passion that you think you cause in people.
A fancy ballroom suggests that you feel that you can dazzle people around you and that you have a lot to give.
If you ended up in a long corridor with closed doors, you feel that you are difficult to understand and others will have to try much to ‘penetrate’ more within you.
3rd Question – The staircase
The stairway shows the image that you have of life. The sharp and massive staircase shows a person who sees life as suffering, with many difficulties. Unlike the beautiful spiral staircase which shows how romantic a person is.
4th Question – The window
The window is the way you feel right now. A small window means that you feel depressed and trapped in your life. It may feel like there’s no way out of what you are experiencing in this period.
A normal window shows a person with realistic demands and expectations of life at this stage. You realize that there are limitations, but the future is here and it looks clear for you.
Conversely, if the window is gigantic, you probably feel invincible, free and able to achieve what you want.
Question 5th – The view from the window
The view from the window is the overview of your whole life! A stormy sea shows a hectic and erratic life, while a snowy forest is associated with a person who lived isolated and detached from the crowds.
The green valley shows that your life is calm and steady, without much stress and anxiety. Finally, the vibrant city is related to someone who generally lives full life socializing with lots of people.
Question 6 – The courtyard of the castle
The image of the courtyard is the image that you have in mind of your future! So if your garden is neat and shiny, then you feel that your future will be heavenly.
On the other, a picture of a promising but neglected garden shows an optimistic person, who is worried if he can find the energy to take control of his life and make his future more beautiful. Those who chose the grassy, damaged garden are pessimistic that do not have a nice picture of the future.