Many people are looking for the answers to what is wrong with the world today.
The answer could be quite simple. It is all about the worldview. It is how we see the world around us and what we, as humanity, make our top priority. If our worldview resonates with the natural order and the laws that govern the Universe, then we are able to find harmony in life.
If our worldview is distorted, Nature will try to do its best to guide us back to the path of spiritual evolution through accidents, problems with health, personal and professional life.
If we want to find the solution to the material problems, we need to look on the next level of consciousness, on the level of higher consciousness.
“No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.”
~ Albert Einstein
The seven planes or levels of consciousness
In order to change the world around us, we first need to identify what is wrong with it, and not only on the material level since it is quite obvious but also on the level of higher consciousness.
According to the energy-informational map used in the new spiritual science Infosomatics, as well as several esoteric sources, there are seven planes or levels of consciousness: Material, Ether, Astral, Mental, Causal, Bodhi and Atman (there are many other models describing levels of consciousness out there, the key is to find the one that resonates with you the most).
The material level is governed by matter. It is where our physical body exists and functions. Ether plane is the vast world that we perceive through our senses. The main energy of the astral plane is our emotions.
The mental plane is defined by our logical thought process and the worldview. The causal or Karmic plane of consciousness holds the information regarding all the events in our current as well as previous lives.
The true values in life characterize Bodhi level of consciousness. Atman is the highest point of consciousness and it is something that is nearly impossible to describe in words. It is the ultimate absolute of one higher consciousness.
It seems that most people today believe in the following hierarchy of the levels of consciousness:
- Mental level of consciousness: Top priority is given to the logical way of thinking and to the worldview that does not take into account the whole picture of the Universe and its laws. Most people believe that human species are the top of the evolutionary process and that our ability to think logically is primal.
- Causal level of consciousness: Many people believe that they have the full control of what happens in their lives. They concentrate on their own ego and often do not take into account what is happening around them. People want to exercise control often without even considering cooperation, which is a much more effective way to keep the balance and harmony created by Nature.
- Bodhi level of consciousness: People think that they know what the true values that are vital for a happy life are. In most cases, people give an absolute priority to wealth, power, social success, freedom to do anything they please and unquestionable respect for authority.
- Material level of consciousness: It is generally accepted that matter is the foundation of everything. People judge the quality of their experiences mainly through the physical plane and if something does not have a material representation, it does not exist for them.
- Ether level of consciousness: It is assumed that our senses and what we can feel through them is the result of our physical actions or manipulation of certain material objects.
- Astral level of consciousness: From early childhood, most people are taught to control their emotions and not express freely what they really feel. Most people are used to keeping their true emotions to themselves without sharing them with others.
The priority in the hierarchy of the higher levels of consciousness described above is what makes generally accepted worldview go against the laws of the Universe, which inevitably leads to conflict with Natural processes.
There is also a missing link in the modern worldview.
It is the search for the purpose of life itself which is represented by the Atman level of higher consciousness. How many people do you know that really give attention to their unique mission or purpose in life? Most people are eager to substitute their own true ideals for the ones of someone else or those society lives by.
The real change in the world around us can only start with the shift in the worldview and the right priority to the levels of higher consciousness.
We all should strive for a higher purpose by giving the top priority to realizing unique missions in life through our own creative essence. We should give value to the belief systems that take us closer to finding our own purpose.
Our karma or cause and effect process should be guided by our true values.
Our mental thought process should be concentrated on the events that happen in our life and on those processes that we have the ability and passion to change for the better. We should refine our emotions to truly allow ourselves experience the vibrations of the world around us.
Perception of the world and our state of vitality depends on how accurately we can interpret the information we receive from our senses.
The densest energy of the material plane gives us the understanding of our existence and helps us realize our mission. When the critical mass of people will be able to synchronize their energies with the etalon state given by Nature, the world will wake up to the new paradigm.
- How to Perform an Energy Clearing During a Lunar Eclipse to Remove Negative Vibes - January 25, 2018
- How Finding Your Life Path Number Can Help You Discover Your Full Potential - December 12, 2017
- How to Awaken Your Consciousness Without Daily Meditation - April 29, 2016
Copyright © 2012-2023 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.