The most important thing you need to know about the subconscious mind is that it is always “on”. That is, it is active all day long and at night, regardless of what you are doing. The subconscious mind controls your body. You cannot hear this silent inner process with your conscious effort. But did you know that your subconscious mind can do anything? All it takes is to use its power wisely.
You need to start taking care of your subconscious mind. It is vital to maintain your mind in the state of positive thinking so that you expect good events and focus on things like loyalty, justice, and love in and around you.
Why Your Subconscious Mind Can Do Anything
Strong will and belief are the foundation of the subconscious. Do not forget that “you will be rewarded according to your faith”. I’m not a religious person, but this statement carries an important truth for anyone who is familiar with the power of the subconscious mind.
I once read a story about a Pastor who suffered from lung cancer and wrote about his methods of transferring thoughts of perfect health into his subconscious mind:
“Two or three times a day, I put my body and soul in a relaxed state, repeating these words:
“My feet are completely relaxed, my legs are relaxed. Right now, my stomach muscles are relaxing. My heart is beating quietly, my breathing is calm and relaxed. My head is completely relaxed, my whole body is completely relaxed and calm.”
After about five minutes, when I got into a drowsy, sleepy state, I repeated: “The perfection of God’s plan finds its expression in me. My subconscious mind is filled with thoughts that I have perfect health. My image is spotless before God.”
This priest claimed that his faith and persistent prayer helped him to heal. I don’t know whether his prayers indeed healed his cancer, but you can certainly use the power of your subconscious mind to heal from the issues like:
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of motivation
- Fears and anxieties
- Uncertainty about the future
How to Use the Power of Your Subconscious Mind in 8 Steps
Here are some brief recommendations to help you use your subconscious power for your best:
1. Your subconscious mind not only controls all the processes in your body but also knows the answers to the various questions and can solve many problems. Things that happen in our lives often stem from thought patterns that arise from trauma or childhood experiences and reside in our subconscious.
2. Before going to bed, refer to your subconscious mind with a specific request. For example, you can visualize success at work or a happy relationship that you are dreaming about.
3. Anything that is captured in your subconscious mind will directly affect you in the form of emotions, circumstances, and events. Therefore, you need to watch closely what thoughts and ideas govern your mind. Once you are able to find specific thought patterns, you will start to make sense of your life and understand why you attract certain people and circumstances.
4. Some negative things that happen to you may arise from your unfulfilled desires. If you dwell on negativity and problems, so will be the response of your subconscious mind.
5. When you have a specific goal or dream, repeat this statement until you fully believe in what you say:
“I believe that the power of the subconscious, which gave me this desire, will help me turn it into reality.”
You can check this article for more positive affirmations.
6. Stress, anxiety, and fear can disrupt the natural rhythm of breathing, heart rate, and the work of any part of your body. Cultivate in your subconscious mind thoughts of health, peace, and harmony, and this will help you maintain the functions of your body in a normal state.
7. Fill your subconscious with the expectations of the best experiences and emotions possible, and your positive thoughts will help you make these expectations a reality.
8. Imagine a positive outcome and a solution to your problem. To make this work, you should fully feel the enthusiasm and relief as if it has already happened and your problem has been solved. For your subconscious mind, all your visualizations and the emotions you feel in the process are as real as the events that indeed happen in your life.
It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to has power over you.
Your subconscious mind can do anything as long as you work on your negative thought patterns and fill it with positive thoughts instead.
- 7 Habits of Happy People You Can Learn - September 22, 2020
- 6 Causes of a Boring Life & How to Stop Feeling Bored - September 21, 2020
- This Passage about a Pandemic from Dostoevsky’s ‘Crime and Punishment’ Is Terrifyingly Relevant - September 4, 2020
Copyright © 2012-2020 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.