1. What’s in our lives that always increases and never decreases?
2. What can be shared just once?
3. What cannot be hold even for ten minutes despite it is lighter than a feather?
4. How to increase the number 666 in half without making any arithmetic operation?
5. A man was driving a big truck. The lights on the car were turned off. There was no Moon in the sky. A woman was crossing the street in front of the truck. How did the driver see her?
6. Mary wants to buy a chocolate bar, but she lacks 1 dollar. Bob also wants to buy one, but he lacks only 10 cents. The children decided to buy at least one chocolate bar for two, but they still lack 10 cents. How much is the chocolate bar?
7. There are five apples for five children on a plate. Each child took one apple. However, one apple is still left on the plate. How is this possible?
8. There are two islands: on the one there is a boy and an apple tree, and on the other – his grandmother’s house. There is a bridge between the islands. The boy has to take two apples to his grandma, but the bridge can withstand only one boy and one apple. After the boy crosses it, the bridge will collapse. What should he do?
9. There was once a stepmother who hated her stepson so much that she wanted to poison him. But he was very careful and always ate only the same food as she did. One day at dinner the stepmother cut a piece of meat in half, ate one half herself and gave to her stepson the second one. Then he died. How did she manage to poison him?
10. Today is not Sunday, and tomorrow is not Wednesday. Yesterday was not Friday, and the day before yesterday was not Monday. Tomorrow is not Sunday, and yesterday was not Sunday. The day after tomorrow is nor Saturday neither Sunday. Yesterday was nor Monday neither Wednesday. The day before yesterday was not Wednesday, and tomorrow is not Tuesday. Neither today is Wednesday. What day is today, considering that one statement in the list is false?
Hi, I like learning new things and sharing my knowledge with others! I post science, psychology, self improvement and other related topics.
Add me to your circles on Google+ or follow me on Twitter to stay updated on my new articles.