An outstanding scientist and insightful philosopher Albert Einstein has made his brilliant discoveries not only with the help of existing knowledge, but also thanks to his inner voice and a power of his imagination. Einstein never believed in impossibility of anything and followed his own secrets of success. Here are some of them.
1. A person who has never made a mistake has never tried to do something new.
The fear of mistake stops many of us at the moment of making an important decision. Sometimes such a decision can change all our life. And someone who dares knows that it’s better to regret something you have done than something you haven’t done.
2. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
We remember only what we have learned by ourselves. Over years our memory erases everything we have learned at school. But the things we learned by our personal experience remain with us forever. An excellent education is still given only at the universities of life.
3. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledgeis limited toall we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world.
Our beliefs and views are often a trap, limiting our abilities. The only knowledge that can promote you on the way of development is knowing that the imagination is capable of anything. And what is possible in our imagination is possible in reality.
4. The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
We all have our own sources of inspiration. Someone likes reading the success stories of outstanding people, someone else gets new ideas in dreams or in nature. But the point is to protect your muse from others. Remember that your ideas should look unique.
5. A man’s real worth is determined by what he gives to the world and not by what he can achieve.
The true purpose of your life has to serve not only to you. Chasing goals that make the world better is what has always aspired the greatest minds of humanity. Creation and introduction of values takes us to a new level of development.
6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
The belief in miracles inspires us and fills our life with energy. The ability to see magic in the most simple and natural things makes you enjoy life and be happy with what you have.
At the same time, the belief that miracles do not happen opens you unlimited opportunities for self-realization because you know that there are no obstacles on the way to achieve the desired.
7. When I examine myself and my way of thinking, I come to the conclusion that the gift of imagination and fantasy meant more to me than any ability to think abstractly.
What can be born in our imagination can be embodied in our lives. Creative thinking and visualization of the desired are a way to begin the realization of your dreams.
As a business consultant Brian Tracy said, all successful men and women are big dreamers. They clearly imagine what they want to achieve in the future and start working with a sole purpose of making their dream reality.
8. To become a perfect member of the flock, we must first of all be a sheep.
In order to achieve a result, it is necessary to act. If you want to become an entrepreneur you need to throw away all your doubts.
9. Need to learn the rules of the game. And then, you need to start playing better than anyone.
Even a great man is just a man. All successful leaders started as followers. The first step on the road to success is imitation. Start doing what all the great people do, become a follower of them, learn the rules they follow, and constantly improve yourself. Thus you will surely reach success and prosperity.
10. It is important not to stop questioning. Curiosity is not accidentally given to a person.
Curiosity and lack of fear of criticism is what distinguishes bright people. They constantly ask questions and are not afraid of looking silly or ridiculous. Many questions are the answers themselves. We have all the answers inside. Ask yourself and others, and you can always find the right solution.
Copyright © 2016 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Reasons Why Intelligent People Fail to Be Happy - November 24, 2016
- 5 Times You Know You Are Rebelling Against Modern Society (Even If It Doesn’t Feel This Way) - November 5, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016
- 5 Struggles of Being a Cold Person with a Sensitive Soul - August 16, 2016
- Why Deep People Often Feel Alone and Misunderstood (and What They Can Do about It) - June 30, 2016