You may be an intuitive healer, whether you know it or not. Read these 21 signs to find out for sure.
We all have the ability to heal others. From the doctor that takes the extra time to find out what is really going on with his or her patient to the mother or father who kisses a child’s grazed knee. What if I told you that you could be an intuitive healer without even being aware of it?
We heal in many different ways from providing a shoulder to cry on and a bucket of ice cream for a friend who is sad, to more structured forms of healing such as Shamanism or Reiki.
If you look back at your life, you can probably see signs of how you have healed others by instinctively providing the emotional, physical and spiritual support they needed at the time.
There are many signs that show you are an intuitive healer and the list below is simply a starting point.
If you feel you are an intuitive healer, you will feel more fulfilled if you use your gifts. Do some exploration and research and follow your intuition. The world is waiting.
If you are still unsure if you are an intuitive healer, check out the signs below.
- You have a strong desire to help others be happier and healthier
- People often come to you with their problems
- You often put others’ needs before your own
- Others often say that talking to you makes them feel better
- You are curious about how the world works and often explore subjects such as science and spirituality to find answers
- You are empathetic and feel others’ pain
- Other people say you have a calming influence
- You are fascinated by subjects that relate to healing such as spirituality, nutrition or exercise
- Often, you can sum up the root of someone else’s problem simply and bring clarity to their confusion
- You feel a strong desire to spend time in natural surroundings such as woods, meadows or by the sea
- Children and animals are drawn to you and relax in your presence
- You can feel the energy in a room instinctively and know when there is tension or distress.
- Spiritual practices, such as meditation, prayer, journaling or yoga may be very important to you
- You have a deep respect for nature and like to have plants and flowers around. You may also collect items such as stones, shells or feathers
- Time spent alone is essential for you to recharge and contemplate the things that are important to you
- Creating things is important to you as a way of expressing yourself
- You rarely visit a doctor or take conventional medication, preferring to use alternative healing methods like acupuncture, herbs, and essential oils
- You may be interested in esoteric arts like divination, palm reading, mediumship or channeling
- When you, or someone you care about, feels unwell, you instinctively know what will be healing
- You like to communicate with your higher self through journaling, art or divination cards
- You feel exhausted after spending time with people who are troubled and unhappy
What to do if you are an intuitive healer
If you recognized several of these signs, then you are definitely an intuitive healer. It’s time to tap into your natural healing abilities.
You may like to focus on expanding your intuitive healing to help others more. In order to develop your skills, you might like to study a practice such as Reiki, Shamanism, Herbalism, Aromatherapy or any of the many types of healing practice.
Alternatively, you may choose to take a more low-key approach and simply pay attention to your intuition to help improve your own life and the lives of those you care about.
The world needs more healers, so stop hiding your talents and step into your purpose!
Share with us what you think in the comments below.
Latest posts by Kirstie Pursey (see all)
- 6 Signs of Insecurity Which Show That You Don’t Know Who You Are - June 9, 2018
- 9 Paulo Coelho Quotes That Will Help You Find Meaning in Life - June 6, 2018
- How to Perform Chakra Balancing Meditation to Awaken Your Body’s Spiritual Centers - June 2, 2018
- 7 William Shakespeare Quotes That Are Still Relevant in Today’s Society - May 28, 2018
- 8 Introvert Hangover Symptoms and How to Avoid and Relieve Them - May 27, 2018