We have often discussed that mankind is an ugly, violent and horrendously criminal race. We have often discussed how we kill each other for pleasure or vengeance and actually without real reason. And we have often discussed that when murders occur in small numbers it is called a crime and it’s punished by justice, but when murders occur in a larger scale, they are not punished, unless you are on the losing side.
Heinous massacres have gone down in history as this or that, but the person that ordered these massacres has been deemed a hero in many occasions and has received recognition and awards for his deeds. And they still go to bed at night satisfied that today they performed God’s work. But is the following list, really, God’s work?
|Mongol conquest||5,000,000 dead|
|Napoleonic Wars||6,500,000 dead|
|American Civil War||625,000 dead|
|Spanish Civil War||500,000 dead|
|World War I||9,911,000 dead|
|World War II||61,000,000 dead|
|Korean War||3,500,000 dead|
|Vietnam War||3,900,000 dead|
We can document the deaths of over 2,000,000,000 people in various “war efforts”. Let’s put aside all the reasoning behind these efforts and take a look at the results.
- 75% of these casualties are men. This means lack of reproduction until these men are replaced. Many women pass child birth age without the possibility of children because there are no men around. Keep in mind that until well after the Second World War, children produced out of marriage was a stoning offence.
- There is no number on the men who survived these wars but could not bear children due to the injuries that they sustained. Therefore, the child bearing capacity is even further reduced.
- There is no number on men and women who could not bear children as a result of unknown exposure to experimentation with biological and chemical weapons.
- 25% of these casualties are children. Even further delay in the replenishment of the dead people in these wars, not to mention the delay in the social and life advancements that these children could have offered.
- The resources needed to support the population are almost depleted. The result: high mortality rates amongst the newborn. So, even if there are births, the replenishment of the population is even further delayed.
- Today, even after these deaths, the population of Earth is rapidly reaching 8,000,000,000 souls. To all concerned, this is clearly a number that is unsustainable by the natural resources offered. If these people hadn’t died, it is estimated that there would now be over 14,000,000,000 people and the consequences of that number on the resources would have been most dire. We would have expanded everything edible and would have begun feeding off each other.
It is well known (Sun Tzu doctrine) that if you want to avoid having to face the next generation of your enemies’ worriers, the most effective way is to destroy the offspring. Many campaigns (like the infamous Biafra campaign of the Nigerian civil war) resulted in complete and utter extinction of the opponent including women and children.
Are we, as a species, that violent and that rotten inside that we need to destroy children for whatever purposes? Or is it something completely different? Something woven in our genetic make-up that we have never thought about? Could it be that we have been programed to slaughter each other as a method of controlling population overgrowth?
If this is really the case, then the current booming of the population should come to an end and pretty soon. This is an awful possibility to consider. If we are indeed driven by some kind of manipulation to reduce our population to more manageable numbers, then it will not be long before we experience the Third World War. And based on the mathematical analogies from the previous wars, we are talking about casualties in excess of 150,000,000 people dead as a result of the battle operations, bombardments and sieges, and an incalculable number of people that will not be able to reproduce afterwards due to the aftermath.
These thoughts can lead to another horrific conclusion. For the religions that stipulate expansion through “blood and fire”*, this is truly God’s work. If that’s true, then we worship the wrong Gods.
But then, Christianity is supposed to be benign and peaceful. Why is it, that God’s work involves killing countless millions in the name of the supposed God of Love? Why is it that the worst massacres in human history have been performed by Christians killing each other?
Unless, of course, it is God’s work and God’s command to control the population overgrowth that is hidden in the sacred texts and no scholar has ever even thought of it.
* “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah 9:5)
“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.” (Surah 9:29)
“O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.” (Surah 9:123)
Latest posts by Yiannis (see all)
- Mysteries of the World War II: Why Hitler Didn’t Destroy the British at Dunkirk - February 12, 2015
- Great People, Strange Wills: 9 Weirdest Last Wishes of Famous People - February 7, 2015
- 5 Fantastic Ancient Inventions Lost in the Mist of Time - February 1, 2015
- New Super Antibiotic Found in Dirt Can Kill Drug-Resistant Bacteria - January 14, 2015
- Understanding the Basics of Particle Physics - December 30, 2014