Researchers at Harvard University and the University of Hamilton in Ontario, Canada claim that if there is life in the known galaxies then the look of the aliens will not differ much from our own because DNA is a “universal constant” and cannot create forms of monsters that look like lizards and have twelve feet.
The given course of different climatic conditions on the planets in our universe makes scientists assume that the look of the aliens would have small differences compared with the one of humans, allowing them to withstand the extremely low temperatures or lack of gravity.
“Thermodynamics is fundamental. However, there is a theory that states that even on planets with very low temperatures the living beings are able to survive, settling in underground tunnels or mitigating the problem with the help of technology,” says Ralph Pudritz who believes that it is extremely self-centered to think that we are alone out there…
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,