It was discovered that truly ingenious ideas come to those people who think slowly.
At the moment of thinking brain areas, responsible for visual perception and sensory information, are highly concentrated with NAA molecules. These molecules are responsible for originality of thought and creative solutions.
The molecular motion of NAA in people with high IQ is slower than in those with lower intelligence.
Scientists have described the process of generating breakthrough ideas. Due to some structural features of their brain, highly intelligent people think more slowly than others, but almost always find a unique solution to a particular problem.
Incidentally, a scientific genius Albert Einstein was famous for slow thinking. He used to think for hours on any issue, and the results you know…
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Signs Your Social Phobia Is Actually Empathic Sensitivity to People’s Energy - September 11, 2017
- 7 Confessions of an INTP Female - August 26, 2017
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,