Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life

///Unusual Personality Test That Will Reveal Much about Your Perception of Life

personality test perception of life

One of the basic rules of this test is to write what you feel and what first comes to mind. It’s fine if you have the same answers to different questions. Do not read all at once! Read the questions one by one and do not rush. It will not be so interesting to see the next question if you are still writing the answer to the previous one. Well, if a pen and a piece of paper are in front of you, then let’s begin!

1. You are peering into the sea, what do you feel? Focus only on your first impression. You can close your eyes to better feel it…

2. You are walking through the woods and look at the ground. Write down what you feel.

3. What do you feel when looking at flying seagulls? It’s all right if in this case you make up with a quick response.

4. What about a herd of horses? Write the first thing that comes to mind, avoid thinking for too much time.

5. You are in the desert, standing by the wall with a small hole, behind which you see the oasis. What are your actions? Don’t write just your thoughts and feelings, but focus on what you would do in this situation.

6. You are still in the desert, completely exhausted, and suddenly see a water jug. Once again, your actions are what matters in this question. Your answer may sound banal, but still write it down.

7. You are lost in the woods in the evening and see a house with lights on. Write what you’re gonna do.

8. You’re in the fog. Once more, focus on actions and write down how you would behave.

INTERPRETATION

1. Your attitude to life, emotions, sensations.

2. The way you feel in your own family.

3. Your attitude towards women.

4. Your attitude to men.

5. Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.

6. How selective you are in sexual life. Choice of a partner.

7. Your readiness for marriage.

8. Your attitude to death.

The following two tabs change content below.

Anna LeMind

Anna is the founder and lead editor of the website Learning-mind.com. She is passionate about learning new things and reflecting on thought-provoking ideas. She writes about science, psychology and other related topics. She is particularly interested in topics regarding introversion, consciousness and subconscious, perception, human mind's potential, as well as the nature of reality and the universe.

Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
By | 2017-01-13T21:52:30+00:00 March 24th, 2014|Categories: Self-Improvement, Self-Knowledge & Personality Tests|Tags: , |74 Comments

74 Comments

1. Cameron Tungate December 15, 2014 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Your attitude towards women: So I think women are annoying flying creatures that try to steal my food at the beach……..

• Cameron...and now, months later i take the test...my answer to #3 was "They annoy me. Pushy flying rats" LOLOL The thing is...even tho I am female, most women DO annoy me. I'm a rare breed. March 29, 2015 at 1:32 pm - Reply

This test was great, I really enjoyed taking it and then I was amazed at how spot on most of the interpretations were to what i had wrote.

• Cameron...and now, months later i take the test...my answer to #3 was "They annoy me. Pushy flying rats" LOLOL The thing is...even tho I am female, most women DO annoy me. I'm a rare breed. March 29, 2015 at 1:33 pm - Reply

I apologize for that post in huge all caps. It wasn’t me. 🙂 Came thru the site that way.

• Cathy March 29, 2015 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Moderator…help me undo my “not enough coffee yet error? The all caps and double comment. 🙂

• Fairelle March 20, 2016 at 6:13 am - Reply

So many women think it means that they are so rare and special because they don’t like other women that much. Yeah. Totally what it means, mhm.

• Jay June 16, 2015 at 7:00 am - Reply

for number 5.. I literally said to myself “run as fast as I can”…

dammit.

• Jay June 16, 2015 at 7:05 am - Reply

1. the wind… I don’t know. lol
      2.sticks.. eek
      3. calm.. because i’m by the freakin sea, I do not feel calm about women lol
      4.adventure.. pretty accurate lol
      5.run as fast as i can.. yeah, def accurate
      6.drink all of it… uhm i don’t think this one was very accurate either lol
      7.knock on the door.. ehhhh sorta?
      8.sit and wait for it to pass… pretty freakin accurate. probably the most accurate one.

• Jennifer Allen March 21, 2016 at 8:29 pm - Reply

omg my response to the seagulls was they make me feel silly happy and just one word for the horses “running” yup. that’s about accurate lmao!

2. That guy January 6, 2015 at 5:26 am - Reply

Women are freedom, men are power, attitude about death, grab my knife and brace myself.

3. Dr Smita Mishra February 22, 2015 at 5:46 pm - Reply

1.Beautiful& Calm. 2:Nice Soothing; 3:They are angels from God; 4:Restless; 5:Try to find out a way by calling someone. 6: Would try to find out to whom it belongs and is it safe? 7: Arrive to the place. 8: Happy Walking,

• Cathy March 29, 2015 at 1:40 pm - Reply

Beautiful.

4. bo March 12, 2015 at 3:55 am - Reply

Life: powerful, like I belong
    Family: hot, itchy, out of place
    Women: content, happy, warm
    Men: get away from me, meek
    Approach: try to get through the hole, or yell for those inside if I can’t fit
    Sexual selection: drink the water
    Marriage: knock at the door
    Death: wander around blindly, mildly panicked, and try to find a person or building

• Cathy March 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm - Reply

Wow…am I the only one who found this simple test very powerful and accurate? Bo, your #2 and #8 answers–imo, were moving

5. Cathy March 29, 2015 at 1:55 pm - Reply

I was much more “wordy” than most, i think. That is me in real life. I admire my son, he can say in 10 words or less what would take me most likely 2-3 minutes to spit out. I will spare everyone those, do a short synopsis. #1 “I feel awe”—vastness 2) connected 3) “They annoy me. Pushy flying rats” (harsh!) SO funny, tho. Actually although I AM female…how to say this? Some women do really annoy me (their traits–gossipy, shallow, PUSHY) I’ll hang with the guys and have a beer 4) Run wild, run free! again, funny 5)WAY long, but…1st step back look left, then right see if there is an end in site, if so, go to it and walk around wall. Scenario B–yell thru the hole, ask someone to please let me 6) “1st of all, is the jug empty? Assuming it is, pick it up, smell it to see if it stinks or is moldy. If not, take it and walk a spiral outward and find the source of water 7)I will approach it, talking loudly-ish “hello? is anyone home? I am lost from my hiking trail. Remain at a distance (ppl can be very suspicious) Repeat loudly ‘hello, can anyone re-direct me to MY path?” 8) I would be on foot, in a forested area that had clearings. I would whisper if i HAD to say anything. I would move slowly. stop & listen. In forest, find a pine needle bed and prop myself against the tree that provided it–and just be still. if in the clearing, standstill, be still. Listen. SO lengthy…sorry. loved the test

6. Harley DeLander March 29, 2015 at 6:05 pm - Reply

Is there any science backing this “quiz”?

7. Gabby May 10, 2015 at 1:23 pm - Reply

1)Refreshing 2)Relaxed 3) weary for my food. 4) Free 5)Break the wall 6)Drink 7)Knock on the door and ask for directions 8) Try to find my way out of it. Wow, this is so me.

8. Henry Petters May 22, 2015 at 2:23 am - Reply

Wait…
    How does my decision to look for a reliable landmark indicate “my attitude to death”?

• Crissey Rasmussen October 10, 2015 at 9:06 am - Reply

Maybe that “you look or are looking for guidance”???

9. rocky May 26, 2015 at 4:11 am - Reply

laughing at number 6. attitude towards sexual life: (quoted from response) “im really thirsty”

10. Mortbane July 8, 2015 at 8:59 pm - Reply

My answers are so sad.
    1. somber, melancholy, disquiet

2. cool, earthy, alive, free

3. you’re out of place here

4. powerful, free

5. The wall is just a wall, it doesn’t close anything in, so I can just walk around it to the oasis

6. sniff water, swish it around, pour into my hand and drink if there’s nothing living in it

7. watch to see if I see people in the windows, if they look friendly, I’ll knock on the door. If they don’t look friendly, I’ll find a safe place to hide nearby and continue on in the morning.

8. Who cares? I’m in the fog. That tells me nothing. What was I trying to do to begin with? I stand there until you tell me why.

• Elsie August 11, 2015 at 4:43 pm - Reply

That test was awesome made me smile – Mortbane i don’t find your answers at all sad! Rather you are a practical – safe sex – approach marriage with caution ready if safe – safe in family – not that comfortable women but see men as having more freedom Not yet ready to accept death – questions of faith or what comes after? I liked your answers :)made me smile too

These are my answers I find them so intriguing! Lol – marriage – wait till I feel safe and the time is right!

Attitude to life, emotions, sensations.

I just keep seeing a seal peering at me! On the distance it’s all blue and I feel like taking a deep breath and breathing in the sea air but the seal makes me smile. I feel calm watching just one boat on the distant horizon.

The way you feel in your own family

I feel the earth earth beneath my feet it makes me feel grounded though it’s uneven and I feel leaves and twigs snap or make noise beneath my feet. I feel connected.

Your attitude towards women

Free!

Your attitude towards men

adrenaline and Freedom

Your basic life strategy and goal. The way you solve your problems.

Smile stupendously and thank the universe for the amazing sight before me. I’d tread slowly looking around and smiling feeling just positivity and wonderment while I slowly walk around to explore. I’d sit close the water or further up from it maybe to lie back and look at the sky or just lean back on my arms staring before me and all around in awe at the magic around me.

How selective you are in sexual life. choice of water.

Hope it has water in it but then I think of the oasis & take the jug of water to fill it up.

Your readiness for Marriage.

Approach with caution as I feel a sense of relief but tread carefully paying attention to the sounds of the works around me. My heart, my breathing to tell me if its right to approach the house. I feel concerned about disturbing them at night so perhaps sleep near a tree nearby or peering in to a kitchen window seeing a family or woman I might knock or wait till morning to approach for help so as to not frighten them either.

Your attitude towards death.

Feel. Breathe. Reach my arms out and peer in all directions looking for signs and feeling for which may be the right way to go – which looks or “feels” clearer or safer.

• alice January 5, 2016 at 3:04 am - Reply

I like your answers. They make you sound like a very positive person, especially in regards to life strategy and emotions.

11. Amanda August 12, 2015 at 3:20 am - Reply

My attitude towards men is freedom. LOL. Not sure if that makes sense.

12. Eve October 31, 2015 at 2:57 pm - Reply

My attitude towards death:
    I look around and try to appreciate the beauty of fog, and feel calmed by it

• alice January 5, 2016 at 2:59 am - Reply

Thats a wise attitude to have. I hope these are at least a tiny bit accurate.

13. Jess November 11, 2015 at 11:49 pm - Reply

1. Calm, peace. Vast, comfortable emptiness. I can smell the salt water.

2. Earth. Connected. Nervousness. Uneasiness.

3. Annoyed? I want to feed them and care for them at the same time.

4. I want to jump on one of their backs and ride with them, wherever they go. (????)

5. Go through the hole easily, but of a squeeze but I ignore the scrapes and bruises and blood.

6. Grab it and fall go my knees, chugging the water to about three quarters left, take the jug with me as I keep walking.

7. Walk around the house. Stay to the shadows. Observe. Look through the windows. Climb a tree and watch for awhile to try and determine if it’s safe to go and knock on the door.

8. Stand still, turning around in a circle, arms raised at my sides, fingers twirling through the fog.

??? Seems pretty accurate.

• alice January 5, 2016 at 3:00 am - Reply

Your answers to 3 and 4 made me laugh more than I’ll admit to. 😀

14. Theasten January 2, 2016 at 2:38 pm - Reply

The only problem I have with this test, and what makes me question the test as a whole, is the association of the imagery in #3 with women. Who thinks positively about “seagulls”?

Some of the answers were interesting though. Like my answer to no #7: Walk straight up to the house (I actually felt myself sigh with relief). Knock. If no one answers, keep knocking. Look through the windows to see what’s inside. Even though I was highly suspicious of the jug in #6 I didn’t feel the least bit unsafe approaching the house, and I had no intention of walking away from it.
    And #8: Panic first. The calm down close my eyes and try to see if I can ‘feel’ the right way. But no way I’m walking blind.

• alice January 5, 2016 at 2:58 am - Reply

Your answer to 8# is really deep, seeing as people who have died and then been revived have usually said that at first their body was panicking but then it let go and drifted off peacefully, and it felt ‘right’.

15. alice January 5, 2016 at 2:55 am - Reply

This was pretty fun and I liked reading all the comments to compare. 🙂
    1. Free, calm and at peace.
    2. Cold and alone with my thoughts but prefer it that way.
    3. Cute, pretty dumb, I wish I was like them. (accurate)
    4. Wild and strong, and unrestrained. (again surprising accurate of my views)
    5. Watch my surroundings to make sure it was safe and then go ahead and climb the wall.
    6. Take a test sip and drink a small amount that wouldn’t be noticed by who it belonged to (kinda sounds like I’m a cheater hahah)
    7. Make sure the house looked inviting/friendly and then knock on the door and ask to use a phone.
    8. Run through it trying to feel it, put my hood up, and stop to think.

16. janis January 6, 2016 at 11:38 am - Reply

1 peace
    2 peace
    3 peace, freedom
    4 joy
    5 Ill try to walk around, ill feel exited
    6 Ill go as fast as posible in that direction
    7 Ill go there stright away
    8 slowly, carefully walk in one direction.

17. Moira January 7, 2016 at 1:33 pm - Reply

indifferent
    peace
    freedom
    limitless
    go around the wall and to the oasis
    see if there’s water inside before testing it
    peer in the window to see if inviting
    normal

18. Jaye January 7, 2016 at 7:24 pm - Reply

haha my answer to #7 (marriage/house with light on)
    my response …. run away they may be crazy because why are they in the woods all alone in a house. that’s where they hide the bodies.

I think i watch too much crime TV

19. Anisa February 3, 2016 at 8:48 pm - Reply

6. How selective you are in sexual life/Choice of a partner.
    Take it for myself, examine it.
    7. Your readiness for marriage.
    Observe, Observe, Approach.
    8. Your attitude to death.
    Stay Calm And Collected.

20. debbie March 28, 2016 at 2:01 pm - Reply

interestiong little test.
    1 expanse,wide open, calmness

2 peaceful, happy, one of my favourite walks.

3 tired for them, they always seem to have a long journey ahead.

4 wonderful, beautiful sight, they run so freely.

5 stop looking through the hole, get around it, get over it, dig under if i have to.

6 drink carefully, you don’t know how long its gonna be,before the jug gets filled again.

7 walk around the house, see whose home, peer through window, see if it looks safe. wait for sometime to see what sort of place this is. if my instincts are happy, procede with caution, if not, lay low, wait til daylight, things always look clearer in the light.

8 i get creeped out by fog, so put my torch on, sing a song to comfort me, get home as quickly as possible