Some people have a real talent of creating beliefs about their lives and their goals. It is just unbelievable how wrong they are. The worst thing is that these beliefs are not only wrong, but they are detrimental to people’s lives. However, when people reject these beliefs and focus on the truth, they make progress enough quickly.
Here are 8 most common erroneous beliefs:
1. I know exactly what’s going on
Attention! If you think like this it’s time to stop and look around. Usually we believe that we see everything when we have the smallest field of view. Check out all the facts, get more detailed information, and then go on.
2. I do not need anyone’s assistance
A few people in history have achieved success solely by their work, completely on their own. Someone else’s assistance and a “fresh look” always help. And it’s not so difficult to find someone who can interest you with his views or his knowledge.
3. I do not need education
Education gives you ideas and assistance to the actions that create success, and not only a diploma. So refusing it means substantially hindering the implementation of your projects. If you want to get a formal education, there are many ways to get it. These ways may not be traditional, but very effective.
4. I do not attract money
If you don’t have money now, it doesn’t mean you can’t get them in the future. Focus on how you can earn, borrow and save money, and it will help you in the future.
5. I do not manage time
Time is constantly moving forward. But are you moving together with it? You may need to change priorities and to stop doing some things, but you’ll never have more time than now.
6. I can not implement my ideas
Most of the greatest successes were born from thoughts that were far from realistic. Dream more. Dare. Even if you are criticized, continue thinking about your goals. Think about this saying: “Dogs bark, but the caravan moves on”
7. I do not deserve to be successful
Really? Why not just to go ahead and to ask someone about it? I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find that your opinion is wrong!
8. No one can understand what I’m doing
Maybe the people who surround you think like that, but look around and you will see a world full of wonderful people, fighting for their dreams and goals. Share your own dreams with them and soon you will find more supporters than you can imagine!
Copyright © 2016 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Introverts Love Autumn - September 22, 2016
- 5 Struggles of Being a Cold Person with a Sensitive Soul - August 16, 2016
- Why Deep People Often Feel Alone and Misunderstood (and What They Can Do about It) - June 30, 2016
- Do You Feel Like You Don’t Belong Here? 4 Reasons Why It May Be a Good Thing - June 16, 2016
- The Mystery of the 2,000-Year-Old Ancient Computer Has Just Been Solved - June 11, 2016