The main reason that we can’t memorize things is a lack of concentration. But this is fixable: the following simple exercises allow an adult or a child to improve concentration skills just in a few weeks!
1.When watching TV,put a watch in front of you.Try to keep your attention on the second arrow for two minutes. Don’t let yourself pull attention to the TV!
2. Focus one half of your attention on motion of the second arrow, and the second one – on your hands. It’s like dividing your attention into two equal parts.
3. Follow the second arrow and at the same time mentally list the numbers at intervals of three: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 … to 60 and back.
If you lose concentration or think about anything else, start over again. Try to hold out for at least two minutes.
4. Concentrate one-third of your attention on motion of the second arrow. Another one-third devote to a mental recitation of a rhyme or a song. The remaining one-third use for concentration on the numbers.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,