The main reason that we can’t memorize things is a lack of concentration. But this is fixable: the following simple exercises allow an adult or a child to improve concentration skills just in a few weeks!
1.When watching TV,put a watch in front of you.Try to keep your attention on the second arrow for two minutes. Don’t let yourself pull attention to the TV!
2. Focus one half of your attention on motion of the second arrow, and the second one – on your hands. It’s like dividing your attention into two equal parts.
3. Follow the second arrow and at the same time mentally list the numbers at intervals of three: 1, 4, 7, 10, 13 … to 60 and back.
If you lose concentration or think about anything else, start over again. Try to hold out for at least two minutes.
4. Concentrate one-third of your attention on motion of the second arrow. Another one-third devote to a mental recitation of a rhyme or a song. The remaining one-third use for concentration on the numbers.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 5 Existential Questions with Two Possible Answers (and Both Are Terrifying) - June 18, 2018
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety by Asking Yourself This One Silly Question - May 16, 2018
- 8 Crazy Things Introverts Do to Avoid Talking to People - May 5, 2018
- The Unexpected Social Anxiety Therapy That Cured My Fears in 1 Day - December 16, 2017
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017