1… do not worry about what others think of them
They never let negative minded people affect their mood. Whatever these people hear from others, they do not attach significance to it.
2… always see the positive side of things
Everything bad has a positive side. If such people cannot see a situation in a positive way, they create it themselves.
3… are always friendly
Happy people do not care what you look like or where you come from. All they want is that a person next to them is happy and laughs. That is why they attract other people.
Smiles and laughter are another integral feature of happy people. If you are not laughing, then you do not feel real happiness.
5… live in the present moment
They are happy with what they have and enjoy every minute and every day that they live. They are not waiting for fun, they create it right now.
6… ignore troubles
Happy people are never destroyed by troubles. They just forget about them and move on, because they understand that this is only temporary.
7… laugh in the face of fear
Happy people are afraid, but in most cases they do not show it. They make jokes to cheer up themselves and others, and everyone feels more relaxed.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- 6 Summertime Struggles Only a Socially Awkward Introvert Will Understand - August 14, 2017
- The Quiet Ones Can Easily Fall into These 4 Ego Traps – Is Your Ego Exploiting Your Introversion? - May 2, 2017
- Is There Life After Death? 5 Hints That Our Existence Doesn’t End with the Physical Death - April 25, 2017
- 6 Reasons Why INTP Personality Type Is One of the Quirkiest and Most Misunderstood - February 17, 2017
- 5 Struggles of Being an Old Soul in a Young Body - January 16, 2017
Copyright © 2017 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint,