(71 comments, 643 posts)
Hi, I like learning new things and sharing my knowledge with others! I post science, psychology, self improvement and other related topics. I'm particularly interested in topics concerning consciousness and subconscious, perception, human mind's potential, as well as the nature of reality and the universe.
Add me to your circles on Google+ or follow me on Twitter to stay updated on my new articles.
Posts by Anna LeMind
Psychologists found out that the position in which married couples sleep can tell a lot about their relationship and personality traits. The new study has also provided important information about the preferences of extroverts and creative people.
Professor Richard Wiseman of the University of Hertfordshire conducted a large-scale study, during which he managed to interview more than 1,000 people.
The scientist was primarily interested in the question (more…)
1. You see a staircase. What does it look like? Will you climb it?
2. You see a house. Describe it, for example, is it old or new, big or small? Will you enter?
3. You see a bear. What will you do when you face it?
4. You see a street. Describe it.
5. You find keys. What material are they made of? Will you take them with you?
6. You see a candleholder. What material is it made of?
7. You see a horse. What will you do to it?
8. You see a cube. Describe its material, size and whatever else comes to your mind.
9. Draw in a piece of paper the ladder, the horse and the candlestick in any order you want.
The beneficial functions of music are not limited only to the level of fun. Read how else it can do good for you.
Music does not need translation and it is addressed to all the people worldwide. It brings us pleasure, relaxes us, makes us dance, laugh and cry. However, the beneficial features of music are not limited only to the level of having fun.
Here are seven reasons – some of which we could not even imagine – showing us how important the music is and how it improves the quality of our lives. (more…)
Professor of astronomy and mathematics Bernard Carr believes that many of the phenomena that can be observed but cannot be explained using the terms of the physical laws of our dimension, in fact, occur in other dimensions.
Albert Einstein claimed that there are at least four dimensions, and the 4th one is time or space-time, as he argued that space and time cannot be devided. In modern physics, there are many supporters of the theories about the existence of 11 or more dimensions. (more…)
Do we want a partner who is moving on the same wavelength with us or are we looking for a person based on the traits that we do not have? This is a question that has puzzled many people for many many years…