A spiritual awakening may sound lovely at first…
However, it is actually challenging you to move forward and evolve with your life. You cannot move forward before having a few bad days and nights to keep you awake and thinking about life. It often occurs when you have come to a crossroads in your life; you may have a toxic relationship you’re scared to end, a dead-end job that you hate, or just some unhealthy habits. A spiritual awakening will help you find your way through these challenges.
But, how do you know if this is currently happening to you?
1. You have no tolerance for gossip
You may find that you can no longer deal with people who constantly bring drama and gossip into their lives. You may not want to associate with this kind of talking about other people anymore and you may feel that you have surpassed that.
2. You have lost your focus
There may be times when you cannot focus on anything. No matter how hard you try, you are struggling to keep focused on anything and not just the important things.
3. You start to question your life decisions
Then, after those two things, you may start to question your whole life, the decisions you made about the people in your life – your friends, maybe family and partner. Are these people a good positive influence on your life? If they’re not, you may need to seek healthier alternatives – cut out the negative friends and family, maybe eat healthier or start working out. You may question your job, asking yourself if it is the right job for you. You may question other things in your life.
4. You prefer spending time alone
You seek out to spend some time alone as it restores your soul and makes you feel whole again. You don’t much like the company of people at this time.
5. Your intuition is stronger than usual
You may feel like it’s paranoia; however, it’s actually intuition. Those feelings you may have about people are right and your intuition is telling you that you need to do something about those toxic people, habits or job.
6. Your life starts to become stormy
Life is no longer calm, you notice that everything is starting to crumble apart and things are very stormy. You’ve lost order in your life, it’s broken down.
7. You don’t feel like your normal self
Lastly, you may feel as though you’re not You, like you’re looking through someone else’s eyes. Of course, they’re not, they’re your eyes; however, you feel uncomfortable in your own skin at the moment. That’s okay – it won’t last forever.
Of course, none of these feelings will last forever. All that can be done is to trust your intuition and your dreams, and you will move out of this stormy uncertain time in your life. Just remember to take your time, be patient, look at all your options before making bad decisions and don’t forget that these things may not be able to be avoided but they won’t last forever either.
Share your experiences of your own spiritual awakening in the comments below!
Latest posts by Valerie (see all)
- 7 Habits That Give You a Higher Energy Boost Than a Cup of Coffee - May 6, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Little White Lies Do More Damage Than You Think - May 1, 2018
- How to Cultivate Self-Empowerment through Boosting Your Self-Confidence and Mind Power - April 19, 2018
- 4 Stages of Sleep and What Happens to the Brain and the Body during Each - April 17, 2018
- How to Develop Your Writing Skills and How This Will Benefit Your Brain and Self-Improvement - April 9, 2018