Isaac Asimov suggested a long time ago that the Moon is not a natural astral body.
Now, certain people believe that Asimov’s calculations were right and the gravitational features of the Moon are not just abnormal. They are the exact numbers required so that the Moon does not escape from the Earth’s gravity and be pulled towards the Sun, as it should be, according to the law of universal gravitation.
According to the article “Long Saga of Lunar Anomalies” by Don Ecker published in the UFO magazine in 1995, hundreds of unnatural phenomena happen on the surface of the moon that NASA never bothered to reveal to the general public but have nevertheless been observed for centuries by independent observers. Based on this, Ecker and other proponents of the theory we will talk about today assume that the Moon is a constructed spacecraft and not a normal astral body.
Let’s investigate what these people claim and why they believe that earth is a prison planet and the moon is an artificial object.
Here are a few of the observations Don Ecker is referring to:
- The moon is older than the Earth. According to new estimates, the Earth is about 1,000 years younger than the Moon.
- The dust around the Moon that is supposed to have come from weathering and the breakup of the rocks on the Moon’s surface has a chemical composition that does not match the composition of the rocks on the Moon itself. This dust itself is another billion years older than the moon.
- While the Moon has no magnetic field, Moon rocks are magnetized.
- The Moon craters were created through the internal processes, but the Moon has never been hot enough to create volcanos.
- The Moon is hollow. The proponents of the hollow moon hypothesis believe that it’s either entirely hollow or has a vast vacant space on its inside.
- The surface metals are heavier than the metals in the core. (Usually, the light metals are found on the surface and the heavier ones closer to the core).
- The surface metals are composed of 80% titanium. That much titanium does not exist in the entire planet Earth.
- There is seismic activity on the Moon without corresponding meteor strikes or movement of tectonic plates. In fact, there was an observation of eruptions with a reddish glow precisely identical and repeated, moving the Moon closer to Earth. (Nikolay Kozyrev, 1958, Lowell Observatory, 1963). Does this look like thruster firing to anyone?
Ecker writes that the above, along with myriads of other instances, seem to indicate that the moon has been placed in Earth’s orbit not by an act of random chance or nature, or as a result of the application of any law of astrophysics.
A theory that Moon was placed there as a shield for the Earth from meteorites has been depicted. By whom? God? A weird space warp incidence? Let’s not focus on the shield part. Let’s focus on the “it was placed there” hypothesis. So, that theory accepts that someone placed the Moon where it is, making the debate focus on the purpose.
There have been other theories stipulated, in various timelines and more of spiritual nature, which support the concept that our entire planet was created as a sort of prison. According to one theory, it is a prison for the observation of our species. For another theory, Earth is a spiritual prison.
Putting aside the question mark on the sanity of the people who quoted these theories, and the disqualifications, for obvious reasons, from the authorities responsible for doing so, let’s focus on the notions that these theories are based on.
Let’s keep an open mind about this theory and investigate the arguments of its proponents.
Needless to say that this theory certainly supports something entirely different than what we learned in school. So most people would dismiss it without even considering the arguments. However, the purpose of this article is to give our readers some food for thought to entertain their minds with.
1. Earth is an inherently unstable planet
It cannot support habitation and sustain long-lasting civilizations. What facts support that statement? Continuous earthquakes, volcano eruptions, and other “natural phenomena” that supposedly demolish any civilization that advances too far ahead of its time (Minoan civilization, Atlantis, Pompeii, Damghan (Iran), Antioch, plagues in eastern and western Roman empires, etc).
Is it logical to anyone that mankind tries to build on a foundation that is capable of destroying everything built in a matter of seconds? Can there be any other reason, then the possibility they may have no other option like leaving this planet and go somewhere else with more favorable conditions?
2. Mankind is self-destructive
It’s a bare fact that people cannot stand other people. Wars, attacks, raids, murders, rapes, crime, and anything imaginable from people to hurt other people. Isn’t this exactly what happens in a prison full of criminals?
People are put behind bars when the crime is small scale (individuals and small groups), but large scale “incidents” are recorded in history as significant events like the Crusades, World Wars, Revolutionary Wars, Civil Wars, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun. And they are taught in the history books and schools. Does this make sense to anyone?
3. Mankind is always driven by a “higher force”
Let’s take a look at some of the great figures of history. Alexander the Great, Charlemagne, Barbarossa, Peter the Great, Ivan the Terrible, Mao Zedong, Josef Stalin, Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, Khmer Rouge, Genghis Khan, Attila the Hun, Julius Caesar, Francisco Pissarro, Franco, and the list goes on and on. Between them: about 1.000,000,000 dead.
Yes, the figure is correct. One billion dead people in wars driven by a “higher force”. One billion souls sacrificed “in the name of the Higher Force (replace Higher Force with whatever name you prefer)”.
What is the best way to control prisoners? Allow them to retain their gang structure inside? Arian Nation against Black Panthers? Triads against Mafia? Latinos against everyone else?
Divide and conquer. The oldest trick in the book. 756,000 inmates in all the prisons of the world have lost their lives in gang feuds within the prison walls. And for what? An ideology, a race, a way of doing things, a religion, an individual. Any similarities, anyone?
There is no solid scientific evidence to support the claims of those who believe that Earth is a prison planet and the Moon is its guardian. Thus, there are no peer-reviewed studies to support the observations Don Ecker is referring to in his article. For example, there is no evidence to confirm the claim about titanium on the moon’s surface and the hollow moon hypothesis is physically unfeasible.
This theory certainly goes beyond the conventional scientific perspective and sounds more like a plot for a sci-fi movie. In any case, our mission on this planet is an interesting subject to ponder about. It’s natural for human beings to question their purpose in life. With all the injustice and suffering taking place in the world, it makes sense why theories like this one arise.
So let’s distance ourselves from the crazy claims this theory makes and regard it in a metaphorical sense. Whether Earth is our prison or not, our purpose on this planet is to become better human beings. You don’t need to be a UFO investigator or a conspiracy theorist to agree with that.
- How the Slang Language Is Driving You Insane Without You Even Knowing - March 13, 2019
- Will Business Process Automation Lead to Workers Being Replaced by Robots? - November 23, 2018
- NDE Shows How Consciousness May Exist Beyond the Physical Body - June 17, 2017
Copyright © 2012-2021 Learning Mind. All rights reserved. For permission to reprint, contact us.