This could mean that development of one’s capacities for intellectual work is connected with qualitative changes in the brain, its increasing activity and structural complexity.In other words, one’s talent and genius doesn’t depend on his inherent characteristics.Environment shapes talent.
Recently In other words, with a properly thought-out approach any child can become really talented.
Foundation for the future talent should be laid before the age of 3 years, when the brain cells have the greatest ability to create new relationships. Even better is to start stimulation of this process during the development in the womb.
However, scientists have proved that only 20% of cells of a newborn’s brain work. But any new activity engages more and more brain cells, which means that brain capacities develop. At the same time brain structure becomes more complicated, since nerve cells are connected with each other, and a nerve impulse is transmitted from one to other single cell. Nervous tissue, which transmits a pulse, has a special cover, saving it from extinction and scattering.
All these happen with a help of the active influence of the environment, which encourages brain cells to transmit information, coming from the sense organs. So a “poor” environment inhibits these processes, and a diverse one, on the contrary, stimulates them.
Latest posts by Anna LeMind (see all)
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety by Asking Yourself This One Silly Question - May 16, 2018
- 8 Crazy Things Introverts Do to Avoid Talking to People - May 5, 2018
- The Unexpected Social Anxiety Therapy That Cured My Fears in 1 Day - December 16, 2017
- 6 Signs You Could Be Stuck in Life without Even Realizing It - November 17, 2017
- 5 Lessons the Fall Season Teaches Us about Life - November 14, 2017